XLVIII

"How are you so sure, it's this one?" Jimin asks as he looked at Yoongi sitting across him on the other side of the limousine. "Ask Namjoon," Namjoon sighed as he folded his sleeves. Jimin looks over at him.

"15 manors all across the world, 3 inside Korea. Sehun might look dumb, but he's not stupid." Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "That's not quite the answer..." Namjoon sighed. "What would your first guess be?" Namjoon questioned.

"He'll try to go as far away as possible from us..." Namjoon nodded. "Any man would think the same,  which can be the very reason for him to be as close as possible. In a room lit with light, darkness lurks only under the lantern, something like that..." He shrugs. Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"Okay, I'm with you, but... why Daegu?" He questioned again, making  Namjoon sigh. "Why not Seoul or... or Incheon?" 

"Yea, Don't you think he'll use his most high-tech and secure mansion to keep the biggest mafia mob leader in Asia? Common sense..." Jimin leaned back as he folds his arms. Yoongi scoffed. "You all are so dumb." He shook his head. "We've been to his Seol Mansion and Incheon. Daegu is his youngest hideout, we've never been there, we don't know shit about that place." Jin speaks, scrolling down his iPad.

"And that's enough reason for him to choose that place..." He adds. "Even so, this... Daegu manor has the most activities right now... People moving in and out... guard, guards, and... guards." Yoongi spoke as he typed away on his laptop. Jimin smirked.

"Leave that to us..." 

Taehyung looked outside the window as he spun his pen on the tip of his fingers, the images of the hybrid flashing in his head, he was imagining the worse he could. It was the first time his calm-as-the-sea life was total upside down. 

He didn't like the fact that Soma was somewhere she could be harmed any second, he didn't know what had happened, his brain ran from one corner of his head to the other, trying to figure the outcome of the following decisions, and to be very honest in none of them did he see Soma safe and sound. 

They weren't scared by what they were fighting, but what they were fighting for, they didn't want to see Soma in the condition they thought she was in...

"All this ruckus, for a mere Hybrid?" Zach scoffed as he watched Sehun cook the steak. "MY hybrid. She's mine, Zach; she always was and always will be." Zach scoffed, "You don't think once before doing shit, do you?" Sehun laughed bitterly.

"No really, Do you comprehend the value of that cheap hybrid you are risking all of our lives for?!" Sehun hummed as the steak sizzled on the pan. "What's- What is so special about her?!"

Sehun ignored Zach plainly as he plated the food. "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE SEHUN! STOP DOING THIS BULLSHIT! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Zach raised his voice as he screamed at Sehun slamming his hands on the counter. Sehun grimaced at him with his dark green eyes.

"I-Is this even worth it?" Sehun smiled. "Every inch of her skin... is worth more than all the wealth I have..." He spoke calmly. "What is wrong with you Sehun... You are going to end all of us over this mad obsessive lust of yours."

"Love. I love her. Everything about her is magical, her glowing skin, her perfectly shaped body, her beautiful... beautiful eyes, she's mine. Only I can love her. Only me. Everything she is, is mine, every fucking thing about her is mine to own and possess, and I can fight the world for what is mine." He spoke nonchalantly before picking up the plate and walking out of the kitchen. Zach followed his boss with a helpless sigh as they walked down the stairs and stairs to reach the basement.