XVII

(Edit: I screwed this shit. I think a particular para, so I am adding it now, please spare my whooping this time. You all know I am Dumb right?)

The boys could almost feel Jin's smirk through the phone. "You all will have turns.-" "What?!" Namjoon spats. "Oh fuck no! She'll skin me alive! I did not return home to become a fucking Jaguars Lunch!" Taehyung exclaimed as panic struck him. Jin laughed devilishly. 

"Every Evening, I would call her, and If I come to know any of you had been an ass towards her... Well, you don't want to know the consequences." "Taehyung... I would be extremely happy if you accompany her tomorrow." Taehyung groans. "Taehyung?!" Jin sterns his voice. "Yes, Hyung."

"Great. Okay, boys have fun." With that Jin disconnects the call. "This is absurd-" Taehyung starts when they hear a loud shriek.

"Hey! Soma wait!" Jungkook yelled while laughing. A very happy young girl ran down the stairs. The boys had never seen her this smiley, not even with Jin. She was actually happy.

For the blue-haired male, Time stops. He stared at those deep glass blue orbs. He remembered them from a few hours ago. The smile she wore was something men out there would die for. She had worn a loose sweater and white sweatpants. Taehyungs lips tug upwards as she laughs running around, her Jet black locks were roughly tied in a bun, a few stray strands hovered over her pale skin. When her pale pink lips would softly tug a dazzling smile would light up the room. Her Long lashes would hover over her cheekbones momentarily when she would blink.-

"Hyung! Catch her!" Jungkook yelled while laughing. Soma hides behind Hoseok Who had a glass of water in his hands. "Woah, Woah, Woah. Kids!" Hoseok yelled. Jungkook runs around the older to catch hold of the sneaky feline. Soma laughs loudly Pushing a smiling Jimin to Jungkook. "Ouch!" Jimin and Jungkook groan. After laughing for a few minutes Soma realizes where she was. The same unfamiliar smell of Vodka hits her. Her eyes turn darker. She snarled at the blue-haired male. Taehyung gulps. Soma hides Behind Namjoon's broad back as she herself was scared of the unfamiliar face. Namjoon's frame Heightened as others scoff. He felt good, she thought he would make her safe. He proudly stuffs his hands in his pocket as he acts unbothered. 

"Soma, meet Taehyung." He introduces. Soma peeks from his back only to get captivated by Taehyungs dark orbs. Taehyung's cheek softly flair as he reaches out his hand. "H-Hey..." Soma looks over to Hoseok and Yoongi who nods. She hesitantly walks over to Taehyung. Before Taehyung could comprehend The hybrid's head was shoved on his neck a few centimeters away from his bare skin. Taehyung gasps as he hears soft sniffs. His eyes tear open as he looks at Namjoon, scared. He just gives him a reassuring look. Taehyung bites on his lip. Did he mention his neck was sensitive? Yeah, he didn't. And now he felt weird things...

After properly recognizing his scent, the feline softly rubs her nose on his neck, absentmindedly scenting him. "What the fuck." Taehyung mouths as Jungkook and Jimin laugh. Namjoon scoffs. Pulling the hybrid away. Soma this time smiled cheekily at Taehyung, after all, she had made sure he was no harm. But then her eyebrows crash. 'What did he do to me?' She signs to Namjoon. "She's asking about what you did to her earlier." Taehyung smirks, taking out his pen. "Do you want to see?" He grins stepping closer. That was what duality looked like, the last second he was a blushing mess now he looked rather like a predator.

"Okay, pen-boy." Hoseok steps in between, dragging Taehyung with him. Soma looks at the whining Taehyung with a smile as she looks back at Namjoon who rolls his eyes and walks towards the dining room. "Don't worry about him. He is a nice guy." Yoongi mummers beside her. She sighs and nods. "Come on, let's eat," Jungkook said walking away with Jimin. Soma breaths out heavily and softly smile at Yoongi. Pecking his cheek she grinned. 'Come.' Yoongi smiled as he let the little girl drag him.

"What is my angel doing?" Jin smiles from the laptop as he signs a few papers on the desk, his spectacles comfortably sitting on his nose. He looked at the grumpy hybrid and sighed. "I am sorry, darling. But I had to come here." Soma pouts and looks away from the screen. "Okay, next time, I'll take you with me." Soma's eyes lit up as she smiled at the screen. "Listen. Tomorrow Jungkook and Jimin Oppa wouldn't be home. So you gotta stay with Taehyung..." Jin spoke closing a blue file and placing it over another pink one. Soma frowns in curiosity. "They have work... Taehyung is a great guy. I know you have met him not too long ago and that too under some... Unique circumstances. But don't worry, he is great. Did you have dinner?" Soma nodded while yawning. "Okay, It's late. You should sleep. I'll call you tomorrow. Okay?" Soma nods. "Okay, good night. Wear something comfortable alright?"

"What is it, Soma..." Jungkook asks as he stared at the girl on his doorstep, shyly fumbling with her fingers. (The next morning *If you can't figure yet*)

"Come on, I need to leave..." He spoke, wearing his watch. 'Clothes' She mouthed. Jungkook sighed. "What clothes?" Soma shyly points at him. "You want m-my clothes?" Jungkook asks, a dark shade of red engulfing his face. "Oh-Okay... W-Wait here..." He goes inside his closet closing it. Just as he shuts the door, his happiness got the best of him as he jumped up and down like a child. His eyes sparkling brightly...

"What are you wearing?" Jimin spoke as he sips onto his Honey Leman Tea. This was a usual routine for the two. Both of them would chat in the morning. Usually, Jin would join too, as they were the only early birds in the household. Soma would wake up first, preparing Jin's strawberry milk Tae with medium sugar and there was no way Jimin would start his day without drinking Soma's special Honey Lemon Tea. But today as the oldest was not here, the duo was having some alone time for themselves. Jimin would usually crack some lame flirts but they never failed to flatter the hybrid, but today he was rather stern...

Soma frown at his comment. "What. Are. You. Wearing?" He asks annoyed. Soma grabs his palm and brings it closer. 'I t ' s a s w e a t s h i r t ' She traces on his palm with her fingers. They had figured this way of communicating a few days ago only. "But WHO'S?" He asks. 'Jungkook.' Soma mouths while mixing the salad. Even tho there were maids present for making food, Soma insisted on cooking at least the Breakfast. "And why are you wearing his clothes, I thought you had bought yourself some." He asks sternly. She just shrugs. "What is this?!" Jimin spats mocking her shrug. "Stop shouting dwarf."

Kim Taehyung has entered the chat, everyone. Looking expensive as hell. A designer silk robe hung on his frame as he wore a thin white Tee-Shirt with white pants. His hair damp wet from the shower. "What's wrong with you?!" Jimin spats. "Nothing? You know Soma, he still watches paw patrol." Taehyung laughs. Jimin stands abruptly. "Oh yeah. You know Soma. He has red underwear with white hearts. That is something you must see." Jimin smirks. "You tiny little-"

"I SWEAR ON LUCIFER'S NAME IF THIS SHOUTING DOES NOT STOP I AM GOING TO WHOOP YOUR ASSES IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE!" A loud voice echoed throughout the mansion making the two young siblings stop fighting and have breakfast like normal humans. Soma laughed at the sight of the glaring boys.

"What a great note to start a day," Namjoon mocked walking down the stairs, with a book in his hands. "Hyung you need to interact with normal humans that are not basically just a bunch of papers smooshed together..." Jungkook laughs beside him. Soma smiles. 

This is for the one person who voted on this chapter, IDK why but I wanted to appreciate you, I don't say this often.

I love you, thank you <3. (The small heart is not for you if you didn't vote. *Hmph*) Don't worry, this is for all the spawn of satans- A-Angels who read this till here... 

haha.

Taehyungs fanart above tho... It hits different...