We have a guest ||

*

S: Look! The only person who finds out the babies' gender today is me!!! 
She said, looking at Ada and Bora sitting on chair together and Ada was resting her head on Bora's shoulder, Since they went in clinic Bora tried to forget everything related to morning. 
B: Selin!!! I am not in mood of revenge! we are equal, once you did in our wedding and once I did for Sena. let's stop this game!
S: Tamam! it will be just a party!
A: Uff ya! how can I tolerate this?
S: The way I tolerated canim kankam! 
She laughed that made Ada laugh back too.
Assistant came and called them to enter the room. 
After Dr.Akinsel checked Ada's tests and after finding out everything is okay, They went for taking an ultrasound. 
Ada laid on the bed and Bora helped her with this.
As doctor covered her belly with the cold liquid she felt goosebumps all through her body which a part of it was for stress and the other for the coldness of liquid.

Twin's picture got visible on monitor, Ada felt her heart beating faster and it wants to jump out of her chest. Bora's dark brown eyes were locked on monitor too, forgetting everything in that moment.
Dr: Everything is okay! their gesture, body movements, heartbeats.. but there is only one thing more!
Ada asked nervously: what is that? 
Dr: nothing to worry about a lot but one of them is a bit weaker than the other one! these things happen in these kind of pregnancies, but nothing to worry about! You must be careful about what you eat and use, also I control this. Don't worry! 
A: really is everything alright? 
Dr: Yeah! no need to worry! and... let's arrive to their genders..
S: don't tell them! 
Dr: Gender celebration? yeah? -She laughed- 
S: YES!
Dr: come here.
Selin went to her and doctor whispered the babies' genders in her ear.
S: Oh my GOD!!!! 
Doctor smiled and turned to Ada: you can stand up! 
Bora helped her and she stood up, wore her shoes and after doctor told her the needed things, They left the clinic.

Bora and Ada could see Selin texting from the mirror.
A: what are you doing?
S: organizing tomorrow's party. I am telling Ali what to buy.
A: what color are you telling him to buy?-She tested Selin-
Selin was about to say but she came back to her senses: No way Adaaa! you can't fool me!

Bora was smiling and trying to hide his laugh.
A: uf ya! it looks weird! 

They went to Selin's house and after they picked Deniz and Elif up from Bora's parents' house, They went back home.
Bora cooked lunch for them and they had their lunch at the yard, under canopy as inside was so hot. After they finished their lunch, Bora left for a meeting.

Deniz was taking a nap on sofa while Pembe was next to her, putting its head on Deniz's belly and rolling its tail on sofa. Ada was watering her flowers at the yard, when She finished it, She went in and went upstairs for finding her mobile.

She was passing the corridor when She saw Elif's room door is open and SHe was sitting on the floor having a bunch of photos around herself and crying.
Ada knocked the door:can I come in?
E: Sure! -She wiped her tears fast-
A: what happened? why are you crying? -She tried to sit next to her on the floor, as her belly was getting big and sometimes an obstacle for her to do some things properly.- 
E: I am okay. I just missed someone! Are you okay? -She said as She was Ada is struggling with sitting, She handed her a pillow so She could put her behind her back- 
A: I am okay! Now tell me.. are you missing your mom? 
E: I always miss my mom but this time.... 
She handed her a photo, it was Mina, cuddling Elif and Mina was hugged by two young boys. no need to ask, one was Bora, He was looking so young and the other.. Ada wasn't sure but She thought maybe He's Ateş, He was looking like Bora but a bit older, She asked Elif to get sure: Who is this?
E: I'll tell you but promise you won't tell my uncle! 
A: Okay! 
E: He's my uncle, like uncle Bora! Ateş.

Ada pretended She doesn't know anything but She was curious what has He done that made talking about him forbidden! 
E: I haven't seen him after my mother died.. I mean I was so young.. but.. I really miss him.. He was so kind just like my uncle Bora! 
A: Where did you find these photos?
E: from my grandmother's room, This one was on the floor. I thought my grandma forgot to take it..
A: and do you know where is He now?
E: I don't know.. I heard my grandma talking with him yesterday! I am not sure if it was him or not! but she was calling him my son, I am sure it wasn't uncle Bora.. so it must be him..