The Only One

Elif's pov:
She woke up and went out of the bed, wore her sandals and went out of the room, She slowly opened Deniz's room door and entered her room, Deniz was awake, playing with her doll, it was what She has adapted to, waking up without making any noises and playing with her dolls which are on her bed.
E: Good Morning Deniz.
D: Eli -She said with her cute voice, she couldn't pronounce her name completely-
Deniz smiled at her, She cuddled her and take her out of the bed.
She started playing with her, Deniz was learning to walk recently, but not well.
Elif took her hand and took her out of her room, She saw Ada and Bora's room, wanted to go to their room but She regreted.
Deniz sat on the ground and then She started to crawl to her parents' room, Elif wanted to cuddle her but She complained so Elif put her down on the ground again.
Deniz wanted to open the door but She couldn't, She looked at Elif, asking for help with her eyes.
Elif wasn't sure, She knew that She must not enter their room, even though They didn't tell her!
She slowly opened their room door but didn't enter.
Deniz crawled into their room, Elif went in slowly.
She saw them sleeping next to each other, hugging each other, a smile covered her face 'They don't fight anymore!'
Bora woke up with the sound.
B: Günaydin!
Ada stretched her body and opened her eyes, looked around, She said with a sleepy sound: Günaydin!
E: Günaydin Dayi! Günaydin Ada Abla!
D: Anne!
Ada turned to the other side, Deniz was holding the edge of bed, standing there.
A: Güzel kizim!
She cuddled her and take her up, left a kiss on her cheek.
A: Günaydiiinn!!
Elif went next to them.
B: come here.
He hugged her and kissed her forehead.
B: You have make up class before performance for piano today?
E: Yes.
A: Our Star is going to shine on the stage, isn't she?
Elif smiled at them, She thought they forgot about her concert in the middle of their fights.
E: I thought you forget it!
B: What? How can we forget it?
E: I don't know..
B: Tamam! Tamam! Now stand up, go and get ready for your class, I talked with your teacher that you don't go to school today because of getting ready for your concert.
E: Dayi.. can you come a bit sooner?
B: Of course! But why?
E: I want to see you three before my performance.
Ada looked at Bora, She said to Elif: Of course we'll come prenses.
Elif left a kiss on their cheeks and went out of the bed, cuddled Deniz and went out: Ada abla! I want to choose Deniz's clothes for tonight.
Ada laughed and said: Tamam. Tamam. do it.
Elif left the room with Deniz, closed the door behind herself.
Bora turned to Ada, put his hands on her face and kissed her.
B: Günaydin, karicim.
A: Günaydin. -She smiled-
He put her hair behind her ear: How are you?
A: Great but tired!
B: Good tiredness?
He said with a naughty smile on his face.
A: A good tiredness. Now, Hadi, stand up, we have a lot to do, I'm taking a shower, then making breakfast ready and then I have to go to office, And I have to come home sooner for getting ready for Elif's concert.
B: Such a busy day you've got.
A: Yeah I have got.
The pain in her neck was annoying her, Bora noticed it: Do you want a massage? Maybe while you are taking a shower!?
Ada rolled her eyes at him: Now you are asking to take a shower with me?
B: Maybe!! That can be a goal too!
He said with a naughty smile on his face.
A: Tamam!
She stood up and went in the bathroom, made the bathtub ready and went in.
When The warm water touched her bare skin, the calmness entered each cell of her body, Bora went in after her, took off his clothes and went in the bathtub, sat in front of her.
B: Come here!
He took her hands and pulled her nearer, She turned and relied on his chest, She could feel every single of their bodies meeting each other, His hands went up on her skin, He massaged her neck and shoulders with his strong hands softly.
Ada could feel the calmness going through her veins and making her feel precious.
B: Do you feel better?
A: Yes.
He bent and Ada went back and their lips met.
B: Ada.
A: H-mm?
B: I can't think a single moment without you, at any costs, please don't leave me. I feel myself so alone without you.
Ada didn't know the need of this conversation, She thought maybe it is because of their recent fights , but it wasn't, He was thinking about other things.
A: I would never leave you Bora! You are my everything, My love, My husband, My Only one , My daughter's father, You are my everything.
B: But what if this Bora Doğrüsöz changes?
A: What do you mean by this?
B: I mean the present Bora, with this situation..
A: You mean financial things?
B: Yeah.. kinda..
A: Bora!!! I love you, and I always will be with you, nothing matters to me! untill you are honest with me.
Bora's expression changed 'I am not enough honest with her.. but no need for making her sad with these things.. what should I do? I can't stand this pain, but I can't tell her either!'
A: Honey! What is annoying you?
She put her hands on his face, pulled her near: Tell me.
B: Nothing...
A: I love you so much. don't forget.
B: Me too.
She left a short kiss on his lips.