'The help' if you can call it that

Niamh's P.O.V.

I pied him. Yes. But ya see I had to. I'm not letting my barriers down just because I saw him crying. Or the fact that he had me up against a wall. No way !! I'm Irish. And we're strong (to some instant)

I put effort into tonight. God yes. I was going to wear old Penny's (A/N Primark) shorts and t-shirt but then obviously remembered and decided to go for something more sexy. My hair was perfectly done too. I was ready to go and then he nearly broke my walls by being vulnerable. Nah mate. Not with me.

The rest of the night went by smoothly. Cormack got up and sang 'Take Me To Church' by Hozier (If you haven't already listened to this listen to it. It's amazing. And he's Irish!! 👌). Of corse he had a few pints on him. Conor tried to chat up a girl. And when I say tried, he drank vodka, took of his shirt and which ever girl looked at him first, he spoke to her. So he failed. Cormack can't pull to save his life. Caoimhin's 7. And me well I'm working on something. As you already know.

After about another two hours of watching my twin make a complete arse of himself, I finally dragged him up to the lift and brought him to our apartment. I took off his top and jeans and converse, a task I had become a used too and with little help I heaved him into his bed and he passed out. He was snoring like anything. Jaysus my twin is.. is aw god knows. I walked into my bedroom and took out my laptop. I clicked on the 'Google' icon and into the search bar I typed 'ways to play hard-to-get'. The result were very interesting. I clicked into 'Wikihow' because they're in my opinion the best.

This is what I got

1) Avoid being or appearing to be needy.

2) Enjoy being single (yeah right)

3) Be as vague as you can get away with (will have to work on that then)

4) Don't make yourself too easily accessible

5) If he asked you out, don't make plans right away.

6) Be a free spirt (wtf??)

7) Don't rush into a relationship

8) Finally, Reward him along the way.

Well, that doesn't help at all !!

So I clicked into another website, with a funny name.

'10 Winning Steps to Play Hard To Get'.

This should be interesting.

1) become his friend

2) drop hints that you're interested in him, but don't give it away

3) get his number and text him about 1-2 times a week

4) don't say 'yes' to him immediately.

5) flirt with other guys to make him jealous

6) make him feel special: buy him something nice, compliment him etc.

7) DO NOT BE A SLUT!!!!

8) make plans with him but don't say yes right away.

9) let him fall into your hand.

10) you've gotten yourself a boyfriend.

Well it's a bit more helpful. After going through a few more sights, I decided it was time for sleep. I took off my makeup and got into my pyjamas and fell asleep.

Images of Tiger we're going through my mind.

The way he had me up against the wall.

His structured jaw line.

He sexy abs.

His kind and concerned personality.

He sea blue eyes.

Him in general.

I've really got to learn how to stay focused, otherwise I'll lose this 'game'.

The Next Day...

Kenth's P.O.V.

"Girlyyyyyy" I screamed across the pool to Niamh.

"Kenth" She screamed back.

I ran across the pool to he and engulfed her into a huge hug.

"Lets go get a drink and catch up!!!!" I said

"yeah lets go !!!" she smiled.

"so Niamhie ! Tell me do we have a boyfriend yet?" I prided, getting down to business for Tiger.

"No. Not yet. Still as single as this time last year" She said, setting down her drink.

"Well that's shit. What the heck have you being doing with your life that you don't have a boyfriend??" I questioned.

"Well I've been studying. Ya know for school. Ken. Like most people do." She sassed

"Yeah okay sure. What have ya been studying then??" I questioned.

"Music. Like its my life so obviously had to pursue it." She shrugged. "First I've been doing a 2 year corse and I'll se what I can do after that."

"Interesting. Well girly if you need your hair did come to moi. And Liam. He'll probably do your hair." I said, sipping my drink.

"Um thanks. I guess Kenth." She giggled.

"Right. Gotta go. There's a €1 all you can eat Chinese breakfast buffet in the old town from 9 till 1 and I can't miss it. Bye babes." I made up some excuse and air kissed her.

"Kk see ya later Kenth Hun." She waved.

I made my way back into reception and saw Tiger 'hiding' behind a newspaper.
"You know if you wanted to be discreet you could've just dressed up in rainbow colours and wrote 'I'm being discreet' on a sign." I said coming up and sitting directly beside him.

"Oh haha. You're hilarious. What did you find out??" He pestered.

"Well she really likes music. Like really likes it. Oh and she's got a boyfriend." I said casually, winding him up.

"WHAT??? ARE TOU SERIOUS.!!" He exclaimed, people started to stare.

"Oh shut up. No she doesn't. I was pulling your leg. Calm down." I hushed him. "Right I did what you asked. Now get me business for me." I demanded.

"Dude. No. I sang with you. Go away." He said with a dirtyish look.

"Fine. But never ask me to do something for you again." I spat.

"C'mon I'll get you a drink." Tiger said.
"Ok." I smiled, happily.

-------------------------------

Better late than never is what they say, isn't it.

How are you all??
I've missed this.
I hope you enjoyed this wee filler chapter but I'll get back into it don't worry kids.
Anyway I hope you's are enjoying summer. And yeah.
Don't forget to vote comment and all that jazz.

*heart with hands*
Vicky xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo 💕