This Is Gonna Be Good

Niamh's P.O.V.

After a really long morning. Literally. Waking up at 3 o'clock. Travelling to Dublin airport. Flying to Heathrow Airport. To run across terminals fast, because we went to the wrong gate. Flying to Alicante. And waiting 2 hours on a bus with no air conditioning. It was long. Anyway. We had finally gotten a room. Me and my twin brother Cormack would be sharing an apartment. Two separate rooms of corse.
Cormack and I were identical. If he was a girl you wouldn't be able to tell us apart. Except for our eyes. I got blue and purple eyes and he's got blue and gold eyes. Weird I know. We've both got the same blond hair. And the same tannish complexion. Which is strange for some from Ireland. And then there's the height difference. I'm 5'4 he's 6'0. So it's kind of aggravating at times.
Anyway. We got changed and headed down to the pool. I got changed into a white bikini with gold stars. I slipped back on my shorts and a light Victoria's Secret tank that said: Fries before guys. And put my wedges back on. I redid my hair into a messy bun. I got my pink sparkly Victoria's Secret tote bag I got free on Black Friday one year. I put my towels, my headphones, magazines, sun cream, my phone, sun glasses, emergency kit and a bottle of water into it, and me and Cormack set off down to the pool.
We were walking past the bar when I spotted the boy from the bus today. Tiger I think his name was. He was trying to flirt with me and I do think he is kinda cute.
"Hey. What about those two sun-beds over there" Cormack pointed to two sun-beds beside Tiger and his dad.
"Yeah sure" I smiled.
We walked over to the beds and I sat down on the one next to Tiger. He looked up from his phone squinting in the sun light and stared at me. I gave him a small smile before fixing my towels and taking off my shoes, shorts and TankTop. I took out my phone and headphones and started playing Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor.
After a while Tiger took off his shirt, he stretched showing off his abs and biceps and walked in front of me before diving into the pool. I looked up over the top of my magazine to check him out a bit. He was hot. Tall, toned, 6-pack and big biceps and very muscly. I looked to my left to see his dad watching me. He nodded to me and smiled. I returned it. He seemed nice. I took off my sunglasses and put down my magazine and went to the side of the pool. I carefully placed myself into it and swam a bit. Out of the conner of my eye I could see Tiger swimming near me. I giggled to myself. I quickly got out of the pool, and picked up my towel and dried myself with it. I lay back down and Cormack got up.
"Where are you going?" I queried.
"I my dearest, younger, twin sister am of to get a drink" he stated.
" I'm only younger by 2 minutes" I muttered.
"Do you want anything" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Vodka and BPM pleaseeeee" I sing songed.
"Right den" he said and skipped off.
I swear if he wasn't my brother and wasn't trying to get with a girl at school, I'd swear he would be gay.
I watched him while he went to the bar. And I saw him talking to Tiger. They were both laughing at something Cormack had said. I saw Cormack say goodbye and walk off, back towards us.
"Here Niamh" he said handing me a plastic cup filled with the red liquid.
"Thanks. Who were you talking to?" I asked. Although I already knew.
"Oh. His names Tiger Dyke. He from somewhere in England that I didn't quite catch" Cormack said sitting down and taking a gulp out of his beer.
"He said you were fit" he shrugged. "And I'd agree with him. Ya'know if i wasn't your bother" he wriggled his eyebrows. I saw Tiger sit back down on his sunbed all wet. I rolled up my magazine and hit Cormack on the top of his head.
"Ow what was that for" he whined rubbing his sore spot.
"You know what for" I said narrowing my eyes at him.
"Thanks love you too" he muttered. I rolled my eyes and continued reading my magazine.

6:30....
"Right I'm going for a shower" I said to Cormack.
"You're lucky you have a huge en suit and I don't" Cormack winged.
"Sucks to be you". I laughed as I walking into my bedroom.
It was quite big. A big double bed, a huge wardrobe, a plasma screen TV, a jacuzzi bath, two bedside lockers with two lamps, a fan, an en suite complete with toilet, two sinks, a shower and a hair dryer.
(A/N I know the Solana isn't actually like this. But just go with the flow)
I striped and warmed up the shower and as I waiting I closed the door and balcony door and turned on MTV Music and listened to the Top 40 Singles Chart. 7/11 by Beyoncé came on as I stepped into the shower. I washed my body with green apple body wash and washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a fluffy white towel and my body in another. I dried myself and applied some Victoria's Secret body lotion to help my tan. I put on some white lace panties and a matching strapless bra and plugged in my hair drier. I dried my hair, and when it was all dry I plugged in my straighteners to help straighten my naturally curly hair. I applied heat protection and as I was straightening my hair Oh Cecilia by The Vamps came on and I sang along.
Half an hour later my hair was finally straightened. I started applying my makeup and decided to take my time because no one else in my family would be ready because we all take forever in getting ready. I applied; foundation, matte power, champagne eyeshadow, white eyeliner in my tear duct, black eyeliner on my water lines, mascara and some pink lipstick.
I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. I opened the balcony door again because it was so warm. Up by Olly Murs and Demi Lovato was playing. I put on some Nivea deodorant. I rummaged through my suitcases until I found it. A short sleeved white lace dress from Lipsy London and a pair of black wedges. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I looked good. I put on some Love Generation Sexy perfume I got from my auntie for Christmas last year. And I put in my pearl earrings and I was good to go.
We walked into Neptune's and dad and Conor went of to get drinks while me, mam and Cormack went to find a table. We finally found one near the centre of the bar. We sat down and dad and Conor came down with the drinks. Dad, Conor and Cormack had larger, Mam had Corona, I had Vodka and BPM and Caoimhin had 7UP.

*Skipping The Really Boring Meal*

10:00...
We had all eaten and stuff. We were all sitting around and watching people do karaoke, then I heard the man who dressed up as a woman say
"Now we'll have Tiger Dyke singing Lets Get It On"
Everyone clapped and I sat up a bit straighter. He began to sing and he was terrible. But I thought it was cute the way he was trying.
"Hey Niamh, he's singing that to you" Cormack joked and I giggled a bit but secretly wish he was.
Tiger finished his song and winked at me as he got off the stage. I bushed and clapped a bit. He walked pass me as he walked to the bar to get some drinks, I'd say. I got the heavenly sent of his cologne.
But I've got a plan I am going to play hard to get. I've heard guys like that kind of stuff. They love to trail after girls and be hanging on their every word. (A/N Idk if this is true. It might be. But I am not sure. So don't take my advice ask your sister or Google or something. Anyway back to the story)
And it all goes into action tomorrow down by the pool.

12:00 am
I stumbled back into my apartment. Not because I was drunk but because Cormack pushed me. We laughed as we entered.
"I'm going to make a sandwich and watch TV for a while" Cormack told me.
"But you ate just a few hours ago" I said.
"Yeah exactly. HOURS ago Niamh Hours !!" He exaggerated.
"Oh My god. I'm going to bed" I said getting a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Right. See you tomorrow morning" Cormack said tackling me in a hug.
I walked into my bedroom and turned on MTV, Geordie Shore was on. I took out my pyjama shorts and white sleeping tank and my makeup remover wipes. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and went into the bathroom, with the sound of Gaz and James discussing 'pulling'. (A/N. For those of you who don't live in the UK/Ireland it's basically like Jersey Shore).
I took out a wipe and began to take off my makeup. After a few minutes I finally got all of it off. I then got a wet cloth and ran it under the warm water and rubbed it over my face just to get any excess off that I didn't get off with the wipes. I patted my face dry with a black towel I owned. I applied some 'Yes To Cucumber' moisturiser. Ya know gotta keep hydrated. I being the weird child I am decided to unpack at 20:30 am while watching Geordie Shore. I took out my shorts, TankTops, crop tops, bralets, skirts, dresses, bikinis, swimsuits, bras, panties and a Hollister hoodie and skinny sweatpants. I hung them up in the wardrobe. And placed my shorts in one drawer, bikinis and swimsuits in another and crop tops/ bralets in another. I took out the towels I brought. My pink,black, white, red and yellow and put them into a drawer. And finally put my underwear in the last one. I put all my makeup, hair stuff and lotions in the bathroom. I stayed up for a little bit longer to finish the episode of Geordie Shore I was watching. At about 1:10 I turned off the TV and fell into a deep slumber, rethinking my plan and making sure everything was going to be perfect tomorrow. This is gonna be good.

************************************************

A/N.
Okay hi guys. I know that was a boring chapter but I suppose it's a filler chapter because I had to get that done. And also mention the plan in this chapter. But next chapter you'll find out more of the plan. And guys I only got 1 comment on the last chapter. So could you guys get me at least 5 votes and 7 comments on this one. Soz and thanks. 😘
I'll also be introducing more characters like;
The Garvey's
Mateo
Kenneth
Les/ Lesley
Ect....

So thankies
Like
Vote
Comment.

*heart with hands*
Vicky xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo