Guardian Angel: Part ll

the long awaited!

~

Harry stirred awake at the feeling of Niall moving around in his arms. His eyes opened lazily, immediately looking down at the sleeping boy nuzzling his pale face into his tattooed chest. Green eyes flickered to the clock that read 4:10. Harry lifted his hand up to sweep through Niall’s soft, blonde hair, long fingers twirling the strands. Niall moaned and leaned into the touch, reaching his hands up to rest on Harry’s chest.

“Niall, baby, wake up.” Harry said just above a whisper.

The blonde’s blue eyes flickered open, looking up into Harry’s awaiting ones. “Wh-what time is it?” He asked groggily.

“Just after four. You need to tell your mom you’re at a friends, kay?” He asked.

“Okay, can you get my backpack from your car? My phone’s in there.” Niall requested softly.

“Of course.” Harry smiled down at Niall. “I’ll be right back, love.” He added as he untangled himself from the Irish boy, scooting off of the bed, tugging on some sweatpants and running down the stairs. He picked up his keys on the way to the front door, stepping out and walking to the vehicle. The trunk opened and he threw the bags over his shoulder, slamming the trunk closed and locking it up again. He walked back into the house and brought the bags up to his room where Niall was waiting patiently.

“Here you go.” He said setting the backpack down in front of Niall who was now sitting up.

Niall pulled it closer to him and unzipped the front pocket, reaching his hand in and pulling his phone out. Hey, ma. At Zayn’s house. Gonna stay the night. X He texted his mom.

A second later, she replied with Jesus, Niall! You scared me half to death! But it’s okay, have fun, darling :) x

He smiled and turned off his phone, slipping it back into its pocket. He looked up to see Harry watching him. “My bum hurts, Harry.” Niall pouted.

“How about I run a bath?” He suggested with a smile.

“That would be nice. Thank you.” Niall replied, curling back under the covers. Harry leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on the blonde’s cheek bone, his hand rubbing over his arm before he disappeared into the bathroom. Niall could hear the water start up, pouring into the tub for a few minutes until Harry came walking back into the room, placing his large hand in his blonde locks. 

“The bath is ready.” He simply said, making Niall peel back the covers and climb out of bed. He stumbled though, like a baby deer first learning to walk. His hand found Harry’s shoulder for support, and he felt large hands underneath his legs, lifting him up to a warm chest. He was still completely naked, compared to Harry who was in sweatpants. He started blushing, trying to cover his privates as he hid his face in Harry’s chest. Harry walked in to the bathroom, placing Niall in the hot bubble bath. He stepped back and removed his pants, slipping into the bath behind Niall, wrapping his arms around the other boy’s tiny waist and pulling him in between his legs. He dipped his hands into the bubbles and spread them over the small boy’s back, massaging his tense muscles and kissing his neck. Niall moaned into Harry’s touch, his hands flying to grab Harry’s thighs. Harry brought his hands to rub over Niall’s chest, stopping at his stomach and pulling him even closer.