Guardian Angel: Part l

Okay, so, I've been getting comments saying that I'm racist, and I would just like to point out that no one is getting offended about the 'boy-crazed girls' and the 'too-high-to-come-down band geeks.' I was stereotyping everyone and I'm sorry if that offends you but I was trying to stereotype everyone to make it a very typical high school scene and be funny. I am not racist by any means and these do not reflect my views. If anything, I was going purely off of all those typical high school movies. And it wouldn't feel right to only delete 'black kids' and not every single one. Thank you! Enjoy. xx

(FYI, this is based off of the American high school system: AKA: FRESHMAN(14-15) SOPHOMORE(15-16) JUNIOR (16-17) SENIOR(17-18) ~typically 4 years long~ and I basically combined two prompts: Underage. & Harry is the gay bad boy at school and Niall is the shy timid new kid who is bi-curious. And somehow they end up at harry's place and bang.) P.S. I made Harry protective, possessive and very straight forward. Not bad but tough. I hope you guys still like it though! :) 

~ VERY IMPORTANT: this is somewhat underage. Not necessarily, but would be frowned upon (the relationship). If you aren't into that, please leave. OKAY! HERE WE GO; NARRY! HIGH SCHOOL! AU! (somewhat)UNDERAGE! ~

~

High school is a funny thing. 

Full of drama. 

Hate.

Lust.

Love.

Sex.

Drinking.

Drugs.

Learning.

Experiencing.

Messing up.

Simply finding yourself.

It's a fantastic journey, really. Sometimes it gets so complicated that you just want to end it. Some do. Some don't. Some fight through the tough times to make it out alive. It's like a factory. A bunch of small things go in and come out as a, most of the time, great product; ready to tackle a new world. These products, are also know as seniors.

Harry is a senior.

Then there's those small things ready to be manipulated and broken, then remade and transformed into something beautiful. There's all these materials you need to make something, like wood.

Plastic.

Metal.

Glass.

Cloth.

Styrofoam.

Whatever it is, it's vulnerable. Vulnerable and innocent to whatever tools and factory working boys and girls want to make them into. These things, are also known as freshmen.

Niall is a freshman.

The workers and their tools are teachers, parents, friends. Really anyone influential in your life. Sophomores and Juniors are just everything in between, not too innocent anymore, but most definitely not ready to be on their own.

Niall is fresh out of Middle School, fresh out of the eighth grade where all his friends were. He missew them, as some of them moved, and most of them didn't even live in his district, so they were attending a different school. Niall was alone, scared and clueless. He wasn't what you would call a loner, but he didn't exactly have any friends to nervously cling onto on his first day of high school, whispering in their ear at how big everyone was. He didn't have anything close to that. In fact, he had nothing.