𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲

Wait how did Jason get in here? I thought that I had locked the door. He must have had the spare key. Anyways that doesn't matter. What matters is that I am dead terrified. I was struck by fear but somehow built up the courage to ask Jason what had happened.

"Oh my god Jason I don't know what happened but the lights turned off and my windows are completely dark and blocked!" I shouted while still feeling scared.

He didn't respond.

All he did was chuckle.

A dark chuckle.

"I know Avery. I did it." Jason replied in a creepy voice.

"W-what?" I murmured.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. That hand caressed my waist and suddenly pulled me closer. Just then the lights turned back on. But it was still pretty dark. However, I could now see Jason. He was wearing a black tank top and the boxers that he bought today. His hand was still on my waist when he said

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Jason stated while eyeing me with a look. 

Oh my god. 

That disgusting look is back. 

He had lust in his eyes again.

I was beyond scared. 

Just then his grip on my waist grew tighter. He started leaning forward while I tried my best to move him away. But it was no use. He was much stronger than me.

He managed to get near my neck. He caressed it first with his free hand and started bringing his mouth to my neck. He started kissing it and sucking on it. 

That's it. 

Tears started falling from my eyes. 

Someone, please stop this. 

He left multiple hickeys on my neck while I started crying loudly.

"STOP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as loud as I could.

But it did nothing. 

He kept sucking my neck. Slowly he started trailing down to my collarbone and shoulder. He left wet kisses there and started pulling down the strap of my dress. 

I was already a crying mess. 

This cannot be happening right now. 

He pinned me to my bed while hovering over me. There was a split second of eye contact. He had no guilt in his eyes. He just looked like a hungry lion while I was the helpless deer begging him to spare me. 

Within seconds he ripped off the top of my dress. My bra was fully exposed now. I begged him to stop but he had no intention of stopping anytime soon. 

He quickly unhooked my bra strap and yanked my bra off. It revealed my cleavage. Suddenly he got more aroused. 

I started crying harder. 

I begged more and more. 

But this disgusting man never stopped. 

He got annoyed after hearing me screaming at him. So to shut me up he kissed me. He kissed me harshly. After a minute he stopped kissing me but then grabbed one of my boobs and started sucking it. 

I felt disgusted. 

He kept sucking it while caressing the other one. After he was done with one of them he sucked the other one. 

He slowly started ripping off the rest of my dress. 

$40 gone. 

All the hard work my mom put in to give me that money. 

Gone. 

I was now left in only my underwear still begging Jason to stop. He got annoyed again and kissed me for the second time. He inserted his tongue this time which disgusted me more. 

After he was done he removed his top and boxers. I saw him reach into the boxers packaging and finally knew what the cashier put in it. 

A condom. 

I started shaking my head and begged him not to continue. But he ignored me and slipped the condom on. He then removed my underwear and stared at my body. 

I felt terrified. 

I wanted my mom back. 

How could she leave me with a man like him? 

Jason then did the worst thing possible. He quickly positioned me how he wanted me to be and he inserted his dick inside of me. 

This did not just happen. 

He continues to thrust inside of me while I'm in pain. 

I want this man out of me. I can hear him moaning my name and it's killing me. He can't just do this. 

This continued for several seconds. 

Those seconds turned into minutes. 

And those minutes turned into hours. 

This man had sex with me for hours. 

When he was finally done he kissed me again.

"Thank you Avery for such a great time." He murmured in between the kiss and left the room.

Oh my god. 

It's over. 

He did it. 

This man just stole my innocence. 

He just took my virginity. 

I am 16 years old and he just raped me. 

Jason Crawford just raped me. 

I cried for the rest of the night. I couldn't move. I couldn't walk. I just stayed there and cried. I tried to get up and after much struggling I finally did. I walked towards the bathroom while limping due to extreme pain. I stared at my mirror in shock. 

There were hickeys all over my body. My boobs were swollen from being sucked on so much. 

I felt dirty.

 I felt disgusted. 

I felt destroyed. 

I couldn't even look at myself any longer. I limped back to my bed and somehow fell asleep. I think it's because I'm in so much pain. But all night I could only think about what happened. 

How did this happen?

How could I let this happen? 

Where are you Mom?

I need you.