Part 5: The human world

Talking; ???: Hello there

Thoughts; ???: (I have no desire)

Screaming; ???: TODAY IS SATURDAY, what's up bro/sis

Whispering or speaking softly; ???: Good morning

Actions or emotions; * Running * or * cheerful *

Sounds: Ring Ring or can also be POW

N / A: Author's Note: Hope you like it

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously

???: Eeeeh~ Not okay. I thought we'd give her at least one.

???1: Fu~fu~ Yeah he's an interesting guy. Maybe I'll invite him a cup of tea while we have a"chat"~- Said a woman in a slightly revealing outfit. She looked like a succubus. If she really wasn't.

Izuku: (Well, I think that from now on I'm going to have to adapt to this) -He thought as he continued to be examined by his two closest companions. It really would be a long day, right?

________________________________________________________________________________

Currently

A/N: It's been decided that Izuku's other partners are going to be Clara. Let me know if the plot of the story starts to get a bit clumsy :)

It's been a while since everyone started to get to know each other in the classroom.

Starting with Shax Lied. A boy with a black tail and blond hair with a very cheerful way of acting.

Crocell Kerori, a girl with light blue hair and eyes and a very shy girl.

Sabnock Sabro, a very muscular and tall young man for his age. Having blonde hair and golden eyes. In addition to having a very serious but clumsy personality.

Ix Elizabetta, a blonde girl with brown horns and a heart-tipped tail. Having an "ara ara" vibe. As some would say.

Caim Kamui. A large owl with a black beak, eyes, and horns, as well as a very perverted personality.

Picero Agars. A red-haired boy with a green blindfold with tired drawn eyes. He was the representation of sloth itself.

Allocer Scheider. A demon with the head of a lion and empty black eyes who spoke in a very poetic and philosophical way.

Andro M. Jazz. A teenager with brown hair and eyes with a great habit of stealing by accident.

And lastly, Gaap Goemon. A samurai with an air katana and a head of white hair.

It was a happy time and they might have gotten to know each other better if it wasn't for someone coming in making a lot of noise.

???: Stop making noise. I can hear them from outside the class- A man who was dressed in purple, had purple hair and purple eyes walked in. He was the teacher.

Besides that he was defending himself from all the projectiles that had been thrown at him but nobody cares.

???: My name is Naberius Kalego. I'll be his teacher from now on. So behave like civilized demons and SIT DOWN- Everyone sat down. They didn't want to end up as the professor's enemies.

And so began this year in which many adventures passed, entertaining friendly moments and a romance between three demons.

.