Part 2: School and a VERY good impretion

Talking; ???: Hello there

Thoughts; ???: (I have no desire)

Screaming; ???: TODAY IS SATURDAY, what's up my corduroy

Whispering or speaking softly; ???: Good morning

Actions or emotions; * Running * or * cheerful *

Sounds: Ring Ring or can also be POW

N / A: Author's Note: Hope you like it

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously

Izuku's grandfather returned with a wheelbarrow full of stacked papers. You could see with the naked eye that there were at least three thousand leaves. And the lord seemed to be really happy. It was a worrying thing. While the green-haired man at a table said to himself that "This is going to end very badly"

Sullivan: Very good * Placing the sheets on the table * This is going to be what you are going to study for this year until you can understand how hell works. We will also teach you how to use familiar blood magic. In other words, in addition to your quirks you will have demonic power, but for this you will need to take magic from other living beings. So I will teach you how to do it without the need to get hurt- If Izuku already felt that this was going to end badly, now it was worse- Also, Opera will teach you how to be able to fly with your wings- Yes, this was very bad.

Izuku: (I think this is going to be a very long year)

________________________________________________________________________________

Currently

It has been a year since he was adopted by his now grandfather. During that time he gained greater control of his koseis, in addition to cool things he can do with magic. He found out what those types of magic were that he had an affinity for. "Mandate of the emperor", allowed him to have a total control to a certain extent over objects or people and depending on how much magic the user has, he will have greater power over his / his target / s. "Gravitational Control", a very powerful ability, has, as the name says, the ability to shape gravity to his liking. Making it possible for him to harm the enemy in some way, becoming deadly. An example of this is that he can augment or manipulate a zone or also have the ability to create stinging weapons with it. Not counting those skills, the other techniques were basic knowledge. Or in other words, everyone could do them.

A / N: The characters are not going to be completely weak and may end up giving Izuku some kind of rivalry, even if it is not in his full form.

Then the most important thing happened. Preparations for when I enter school. He just needed the basics. Some keys, notebooks, pencil, pen, markers, a pocket sword, the usual. Now what was left was to wait.

Time skip: A few days later

It was already the first day of school for the first graders. Izuku got up early and went to breakfast. He really he was very excited. It was the first time in years that he had gone to school. His grandfather told him that when he entered, he would have to go to a place where gym class was normally held. There they would give a presentation on how and what to do in that place. The green-haired man learned the maps as quickly as he could, and then went out and saw that at the entrance there was a carriage of a similar color to his wings, with a padded interior of an electric red color and with some horses, or rather, what was left of them. Since they were skeletal beings, with a fiery crest on their back and with wings similar to those of a bat.