Infirmary (1)

"Stop bothering me kanemoto"
The younger shot a glare at the ginger haired sophomore while looking for a music encyclopedia at the shelves of the college library.

"Wow. No honorifics? how rude Junghwanie" the college flirt stared at the brunette in disbelief as he kept bugging the pissed freshman from the cafeteria and now tailed the him to the library.

"seriously? It's the 4th time in this week! why don't you-" junghwan noticed that the students' were staring at him with a disturbed expression while pointing to a board with bold letters writing 'keep silence'. The younger bowed apologetically to the students present there and turned to a smirking yoshinori. He went closer to the sophomore, crossing his arms. "why don't you go to your fangirls and show your stupid basketball tricks as fan service? stop following me" he whisper yelled at yoshinori, not caring even if the ginger head is senior to him.

"hmm..." the sophomore pretended of being in some deep thoughts before he leaned closer to the freshman's face. The younger took a step back in defense.

"what if I like you better than those girls?"

yoshinori whispered into the brunette's ears in his infamous deep voice, his hot breath hitting the brunette's earlobe, sending chills down his spine.

Junghwan got flustered at the older's act. He bit his lips and averted his gaze from the ginger head's lingering stare on his face. A smirk appeared on the sophomore's lips as he backed away from the younger.

Suddenly the fire alarms of the corridors and halls blared and echoed across the whole campus building. Faint roars of the panicking crowd started growing larger and the commotion inside the building started going overboard. Students were rushing to evacuate the building, ignoring the constant blabber of instructions of the shouting professors and securities to not rush and push and panic on their way to the exit.

"Everyone! Evacuate right now!" the middle aged librarian shouted at the top of his lungs.

"It is informed that there was an accidental fire explosion in the chemistry lab and it's spreading rapidly!"

The few people who were clueless on what was happening, took into the alerting information and rushed out of the library, except for one student who was holding a music encyclopedia in his left arm, standing frozen. The ginger haired sport majoring japanese turned around from the exit to find the freshman standing still and looking into the void. He hurried his way towards the younger and shook his shoulder, "the hell are you waiting for?! we have to leave this building!", yoshinori's face showed a hint of worry as he held junghwan's hand and attempted to flee from the library but the latter stopped on his track after moving for an inch.

"Jieunsoo..."
Junghwan muttered nervously. A wave of extreme terror and panic crept up his pale face. His lips quivered in an unnoticeable manner. He immediately jerked his hand away from yoshinori's hold and sprinted towards the burning room which caused the mishap of the fire outbreak; the chemistry lab.

Junghwan ignored the constant calls and yells coming from the sophomore who was chasing after the freshman amidst the dangerous condition along the staircases and corridors. The only thing running in his mind was the safety of his sister, Jieunsoo. The heat emitting from the disastrous area started getting unbearable. But the freshman didn't stop on his way; he was determined to ensure his sister's safety or perhaps, his sister's breath. He was definitely certain that she'd not made it out of the building safely keeping in mind her pyrophobia. His breath hitched due to the excessive smoke coming out from the adjoining rooms of the chemistry lab.