The game

Few months later

Y/N's POV:

At school there was a dance coming up. I wouldn't bother to go since I didn't get along with people very much and I doubt someone would want me to go to the dance.

After the 3rd period was over I went outside to meet up with the gang. I was basically in the gang already but I was the only one without a hat.

Roy seemed a bit nervous the whole school day. Usually he's nervous when someone bring us the sleepover since he's embarrassed by the pocky game and scared I might spill that he was scared to go alone to the kitchen and wanted me to go with him.

We spent the whole day together but not one time he tried to speak to me and I started to worry if I did something wrong to make him mad at me or something.

When the school day was over I went to et a slushee from the gas station. And behold Roy was there too already. When he saw me he just turned away and went other direction whenever I went in some way.

The next day he came up to me to speak to me. I started to play his game too, when he tried to speak to me I just ignored him and just walked away from him. I left him in middle of the yard just speechless.

We both started to play the game and after 2 days Robert and Ross became concerned about it since usually me and Roy would at least talk a bit.

"Hey Y/N? Why are you and Roy ignoring eachother? What happened?" Robert asked. "He was ignoring me 3 days ago aswell so I ignored him 2 days ago, he became mad and started ignoring me once again so I did the same" I tell him.

"Fair enough I guess" Ross says about of the blue.

Roy's POV:

I was ignoring Y/N as they were ignoring me. I wish that they would actually listen to me again since the day I 'ignored' them first I was just think about how to ask them something.

Y'know since the school dance is just around the corner I though maybe I could ask Y/N to go with me. I don't know why but something in my gut is telling me to but since they won't listen to me I can't tell them.

One day I just got sick of the silence. After school I went to Y/N's house and knocked on the door. They opened it.

"Hey" I say and they look puzzled. "Look I'm sorry that I ignored yo-" I started but they cut me off by saying: "it's okay, what do you need I'm eating with my parents"

"I was just wondering if you would like to..uhh...go to the school dance..with me?" I stuttered our. They looked a bit surprised but then smiled. "Sure" they responded and closed the door.

The whole way back to my home I was questioning what I just did and how I just did it.