1. First meet

Guys this is my new work... I hope you will like this.. Please support me for this story also...

On a fine morning...

The most popular and standard Engineering College of Mumbai where to get a seat is not even possible without holding a merit list until the students from a high level background... Many politicians sons and daughters, many businesses man's sons and daughters, even celebrities sons or daughters studying there so everyone can easily know how the students will be in that college...

Their looks, styles, attitude, etc everything will say how rich they are... Inbetween them few or more students who got selected by the scholarship will have inferior complexity so they have to change their look to survive in this college...

It was new semester not only that first year students will come today so the seniors already got on their place to check whether this batch has many beautiful girls or boys and which department has many girls ect...

One side near the football ground four boys and three girls already seated there on their usual place waiting for their gang leader... After few minutes there comes their best friend and naughtiest girl in all over the college... She with her best smile as always greets everyone and settled in the middle...

Why you're late pragya... Asks bulbul...

Pragya smiles and says I am not late yaar instead i came early you know... Others chuckled knowing she is right she will come when the professor starts to take the attendance after the bell rang many warned her but still she didn't changed later let it go knowing they can't change her...

Pragya: were you guys got any handsome hunk...

Arjun: why you've to excited when that boys will be younger to you...

Purab: exactly moreover when the college's Mr. Handsome is already behind you...

Pragya: he is not my type...

Vin: then who is your type... Already most of the boys in our college gives application to you but you ignored everyone even me too...

Pragya chuckled and ruffling his hair says you're my friend baby...

Disha: but pragya you're serious on our maths professor Mr. Yashwant Sinha...

Pragya winked saying why not... He is single, well settled, most handsome also most caring and loving yaar...

Rahul: you gone crazy...

Others chuckled... Suddenly her eyes fall on the well posh and lastest edition just comes on the market car... Not only her many eyes also on that car only... When the car opened and person comes outside everyone's eyes popped out...

He is the real handsome his well maintained trained muscles which can be seen through his tight white shirt and his way of walking with an attitude felt like a king... Even bit got jealous of his look and start to have inferior complexity... The senior girls without shame looks at the junior...

Purab: girls stop looking at him like you all are going to eat him...

Girls comes to their sense and says he is so handsome...

Vin: seems like he is a junior you all don't have any chance...

Pragya: why not... Don't you saw how many girls got married to the boys who is younger than them... Age is just a number in love dude... She winked making others to gasp in shock...