5. Pragya becomes a family member...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya's pov:

After completing the work of selecting the students for several competition i went to meet him to give the list of students... Already many left after completing their task only me, Aisa and senior are left... It's already past 7 i really want to lye down... For last one week this was my state couldn't even take rest... Coming early morning and leaving late evening in between attending every class and at night doing the homework and assignment and preparation for exam... Today is Saturday after completing this i just want to go hostel and lye down on my bed and tomorrow is holiday i thought to wake up late... With this planing i entered inside his cabin that's when i saw even senior and Aisa also ready to leave...

After passing them a small smile i turned to that kadose... He is looking so fresh couldn't even find any tiredness in him but look at my state i just couldn't even stand for a minute too... He looks at me confusingly that's when i realised still the list is in my hand only... I just passed him a akward smile then forwards the printed sheets to him...

He took a glance and says okey...

Thank you sir... Saying this i about to leave but he stopped me...

Let's go together... His statement confused me...

Sir we... I started while he completes Haan we only were you forgot what my maa told that every weekend you've to come to my house...

I just forgot it... But it's just Sunday only one day I am free also i have to study and do some work for competition...

Thinking about those i told him as i don't think i can come this week and i will talk to your mother...

But he frowned and says I am not asking you pragya madam I am informing you... Even if it was just a day you've to be there that's what my maa ordered me and she asks me to pick you also i will drop you on Monday...

Atleast let me go and fresh up... I told him irritatedly...

For that he replied by looking at me from top to bottom that you're okey with the way just come now... Saying this he went out while I followed him by trying to smack his head but stops not wanting to get into a trouble...

He starts the car while I sat beside him and start to message aarohi that I am leaving to his house who in return sent me enjoy making me angry...

After locking the phone I turns to window when i tucked the hair strands on back i remembered something while my hand caressed my empty neck...

Shockingly turning to him i asks my chain...

He confusingly looks at me while asking chain... What chain...

Mangalsutra... I clarified his doubt...

He thought for a moment and says I just forgot about it... Can't you manage it today...

I glared him and looking at his coat i got an idea...

Remove your goat... Which shattered him and he asks what...

I said remove your suit... For which he asks but why...

Your goat can hide my neck that's why give me...

Finally understanding my words he removed his goat passed to me... I quickly wear it and put my hair front totally hiding my neck...

Within few minutes we reached his house.... Everyone welcomed me warmly but seeing me in his goat they asked many questions... Thankfully they believed the lie I told them that I am feeling cold so he gave me his... They even passed a teasing smile too but who cares because i just want to escape from this...