i hate her

Sarah's pov:
I got up and I looked down my bump was huge I was due in two months but when the baby is born jai won't be here he probably has a girlfriend and he is happy he doesn't want to be with me we broke up 6 months ago but I'll find someone else to be the baby's daddy even though jai is the daddy so I got dressed I put on a over sized black jumper and jeans and went to the shop I got a magazine when I got home I threw myself down on the couch I opend the magazine and saw the janoskians are coming back to LA and there doing a world tour so that means I could see jai again walking down the street so I put down the magazine and I had to go to town to do some shopping so I grabbed my bag and jacket and hopped into my car I parked and got out and then I saw beau me and beau are really good friends so he ran over to me '' oh my god Sarah I didn't see you for 6 months '' nice to see you again beau so I gave him a hug then he pulled away '' oh sarah are you pregnant '' well yes that what it looks like so ya I'm pregnant '' congratulations " thanks who is the dad ummmm can we go somewhere more private OK we will go to Starbucks so we headed to Starbucks so beau umm jai but when I tell you this your properly gonna freak out '' OK '' umm jai is the dad '' oh my god when did this happen '' a week before you left "is it a boy or a girl '' girl its a girl so how is jai well he has a new girlfriend I knew it "and he is enggaed " to who her name is bailey mitchell " I hate her she was my enmy in high school she is so mean what dose jai see in her "I know right she is so mean and cheeky she makes jai dose everything I just hate her.