Deeper Than You Thought 4

This chapter is dedicated to:

Lindsay and Chace for their creative support.

Natalie W. for inspiring Malory

Joe for inspiring Keaton

Ethan and Drake for emotional support

And Devin for being the best ex ever.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\

 Keaton:

 Have you ever felt so drawn to a person it's hard to control? Like you need to be near them or else you might just go crazy? That's how I felt when I saw Malory.

 I thought about how crazy that was as I watched her unpack her things. She had her cloths folded neatly and was placing them in the drawers according to color and sleeve length. Great. A neat freak.

 "What?" She asked, and I suddenly realized I had been staring. "Do you have something you want to say?"

 "What? Oh, no, sorry." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. God, I'm such an idiot.

Malory:

 There was something seriously wrong with this kid. He seemed to have issues speaking and didn't seem to know that staring at people is rude. His big brown eyes tracked my every move. It was a little unnerving.

 "So what is there to do around here?" I asked.

 Keaton raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding, right? This is freaking Las Vegas. You can do anything here."

 "Well, can you show me around?"

 "I guess, as long as you promise that you won't act this stupid while we're out."

 It was official. I really didn't like this kid.