4

Age:
Jungwon: 15
Riki: 14

While Jungwon sat at home with a fever, a runny nose and a constant vomiting, Riki did everything he could to stay awake and have reasonably good notes and then give them to Jungwon.

This was the last lesson, and it is likely that Mrs. Kim will release them a few minutes earlier. Riki was impatient that when he snapped a pen and spoiled it.
'Already the third on this day!' he thought and took out another one.

"Okay, the last task for today. Riki to the board." Riki as soon as he heard his name got an immediate temporary heart attack.
" Uhhh but mrs. I write notes for a friend because he's sick.

Mrs. Kim only froze her eyes.
"Now I'll let you go, but in the next lesson I'll ask you."
" Okay. "
The teacher looks around the room for a new victim.
" Hikaru come." As the girl passed by, she sent Riki a murderous look.

" Everyone rewrote?" asked the girl wanting to erase the board.
"You can erase it," Yeseo replied.
"Okeyy"
When the board was erased, Hikaru began to solve the task.

After the lesson, Riki went outside, took out his phone, and called Jungwon.
"Answer, answer." repeated over and over again until the elder did not answer.

" Hello?"
"Well, I'm going," informed Riki.
"The door is open." Jungwon replied and hung up. Riki was a little sad that Jungwon didn't want to talk to him but they would see each other soon.

Riki entered his friend's house as if it were his own. It's true that he spends a lot of time there, but he only wants to spend it with his Best friend.

"I'm here!" he shouted to let Jungwon know that he was already there. When the silence answered him, he went to the elder's room and saw him playing a game. When Jungwon noticed him, he just said hello and stopped the game.

Riki took off his backpack and took out his notes.
"Math, Korean, chemistry." he said throwing notebooks on the bed.

"Kiki."
"hmm?"
"I'm so glad I have you." Jungwon said, confusing Riki.
"Eh? I'm also glad I have you Hyung. "

After a few minutes while Jungwon was transcribing Riki's notes, the elder got a message.
"It's Nana, she texted that she will be soon."
"Where was she? "
"In the pharmacy."

Riki just nodded and lay down on Jungwon's bed.
"How much do you have left to rewrite?"
"I'm almost done."
When the boys heard that the door to the elder's room was opening, Riki just sat down and Jungwon continued to rewrite his notes.
"Hello Riki " Jungwon's mother greeted him, with a nice smile.
"Hi auntie."

"Take it somewhere," the woman said and went to the bed where the boys were sitting, then sat on it and handed Jungwon the pills.
"Riki, are you staying for dinner?"
"If I can," Riki replied nicely, to which Jungwon's mom smiled and then went to the kitchen.

"I'm done," Jungwon said, handing the notebooks to the younger one and lying down, followed by Riki.
"In a week Jay is doing a party, do you want to go?" asked the younger.
"Depends on whether I will be healthy but yes."Jungwon replied.

When they heard that they were to go downstairs, they quickly jumped up and ran to the kitchen.
"What were you so busy that you did not hear me calling you?" Jungwon's mother asked, while putting food on plates.
"We just talked." Riki said and as they sat down.

After eating, the younger one went to get a backpack.
"Bye Auntie, bye Wonie Hyung Get well," he said.
" Bye Kiki." Jungwon said goodbye.
" Goodbye Riki."

3 days later

Riki left the house, put headphones in his ears and went to school. Halfway through, he noticed Jungwon running towards him.
" Hyung!"
" Hey Kiki." said the elder as he ran up to Riki and brushed his hair.
"I missed you for those few days.." mumbled quietly younger,to which Jungwon smiled slightly and they began to go together to hell called school.

When they got to it, the bell rang. The younger of them just groaned and then they went to their lessons where they were bored.

When Jungwon looked at the clock and saw that there were 5 minutes left until the end of the lesson, he completely stopped listening to the teacher.
It was only when the bell rang and he heard the 'goodbye' that he packed up and left the room.

When he was talking to Riki, he saw Sunoo who looked sad.
"Eyy Sunoo!" he shouted and when the boy looked at him, he called him with a gesture of his hand.

"Something happened?" asked Riki who also noticed that something was wrong with the elder.
"No. And why do you ask?"
"Because that's what you look like." Sunoo just sighed.
"I saw Sunghoon and Wonyoung."
"and? "
"And.. I don't know how to say it.. They looked like they liked each other very much.." he admitted.

"Wait.. you like Wonyoung?" Riki asked, not really understanding what was going on.
"What? No!"
"You little fool, he likes Sunghoon." Jungwon said, to which Sunoo blushed slightly.

Riki just looked at Sunoo and then at Jungwon.
"Why do I always find out last?"
"You don't even need to know, you can see it." Jungwon said and leaned his hand against Riki's shoulder.
"E-eh? Really?" Sunoo asked, blushing more.
"If you think about it a little.." said the youngest.
"Only one person doesn't see it." Jungwon added, to which Sunoo saddened.

"H-he doesn't like me that way.." he said smiling but the boys could see the pain in his eyes.
"Don't say that, you don't know that for sure." Riki comforted him to which the boy sent him a smile.
"I need to go to the bathroom." he said and then walked away.

"Did you have to say that?"
"It slipped away from me. Sorry" said Jungwon to which the younger only rolled his eyes.
After a while, a tall boy approached them.
"Hey, maybe you know where Sunoo is?" he asked and the boys looked at each other.
"He went to the toilet" Riki replied.

When he went to the indicated place, Jungwon looked at the younger one.
"Do we follow him?"
"Umm yea." Riki replied.

When they entered the bathroom, they heard Sunghoon's voice.
"Sunoo? Are you there?"
"Yes.." answered the boy's trembling voice.
"He cried.." Riki whisper to Jungwon.
"You won't say. "

After a long silence, Sunoo quietly sobbed.
"Is everything fine?" they heard Sunghoon's worried tone.
"Y-yea.. "
"Open the door.. "

Sunoo hesitated for a moment, but after a while the boys heard the sound of the door being locked off.
"Why were you crying?"
"I.. I don't want to talk about it.."
"Ehh okay.. But you know that you can trust me."
"I know.."

"Hyung, let's go." Riki said, to which Jungwon nodded and they walked towards the classroom.
"In 4 days a party at Jay's, you will come. Right?"
"Yes Kiki, I will."
"Yaaay!"
"Do you know who will be there?" Jungwon asked.

"Certainly half of the school." when the younger one said it, Jungwon almost choked on the air.
"oh Jesus Christ.."
"You know, it's Jay after all." Riki admitted.
" I still wonder how he knows us."
"We know Sunoo, he knows Sunghoon, and he knows Jay."Jungwon just shrugged his shoulders and when the bell rang they went to the class.

~~~~~~~~

First of all
I'll split it into 2 parts because it already has 1252 words

The second point
Yesterday my head hurt a little and I couldn't write (if it didn't hurt me, chapter could have been earlier)

The third thing (completely taken from the ass)
I dyed my hair and out of the blue color came out green. But it doesn't look that bad.

That's all!
Have a nice day/night❤️