3

Age:
Jungwon: 14
Riki:13

Jungwon was sitting on the stairs of the school, trying to do his homework that he had completely forgot the day before.
"What are you doing Wonie Hyung?" Riki asked, who noticed his friend's absence.
"Homework."
"I can give you mine so you can copy it." Riki suggested with a smile.
"no need, I'm finishing."
"Okay." said the younger and sat down next to Jungwon. "you have 8 more minutes."

Jungwon only smiled when he felt Riki put his head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, Jungwon closed the notebook and rested his head against the wall.
"I'm done," the elder said triumphantly.
"What result did you get in the last task, Hyung?"
"268, why?"
"Nothing, I just had the problem with it, but if you also have it as result, it's good." Riki admitted with relief.

While they were still sitting there, Jungwon pulled out his phone to check the time.
"Kiki, there are 2 minutes left."
"Mhhm" Riki only murmur in response, and if it's possible he moved closer to Jungwon.

In one moment, a paper airplane flew onto his bench, and when he opened it, he immediately saw a familiar handwriting. 

After this lesson, we go to our place.
We weren't there for a long time. I don't accept refusal!

                                    ̶̷y̶̷o̶̷u̶̷r̶̷ ̶̷ ̶̷ Wonie Hyung ♡

Riki just looked to where the elder was sitting and nodded at his proposals. And now, in addition to being bored, he was impatient and waiting for the bell.

When the bell was finally heard and Mr. Choi said goodbye to the class, the boys jumped out of their seats and began to pack.

After leaving the classroom, they went towards the exit and then went towards a small forest that was not far from the school.

When they arrived, they approached a large tree and sat next to each other.
"We really haven't been here for a long time." Jungwon said.
"We were here three times after you ignored me i guess."
"Kiki.. I explained it to you, and it was 2 years ago, do you still remember it?"

Flashback

While Riki was in the bathroom, Jungwon was talking with Jay and Sunghoon, they were 2 years older than him, and they went to some classes with him.
" I can't do it.."
" Come on, Won." Sunghoon said.
" Only until the end of the lessons." Jay added.
"Ehh.. Okay.." Jungwon agreed. "But tomorrow and today you buy me dinner."
" Okay."
" Let it be."

When Jungwon saw out of the corner of his eye that the younger one had come out of the bathroom, he pulled the elders by the hands and they went to the other end of the corridor.
" Hyung!" Riki shouted confused. Just as he wanted to run up to the elder, the bell rang. 

After that, Jungwon either walked away from Riki as soon as he saw him or walked past him without saying a word, which made the younger one very sad.

When Riki saw the elder, he ran up to him as soon as possible.
"Did I do something wrong Hyung?" he asked with sadness in his voice, which made Jungwon feel guilty. Actually he was.
"No.."
"then why are you ignoring me?" Jungwon did not answer.
"Hyung..? Wh-" he did not finish because Jungwon interrupted him.
"Leave me alone Riki.."