Chapter 2

Remus woke with his mate in his arms. Harry was sleeping peacefully wrapped in his mate's arms and no longer afraid of his uncle's wrath, now that he was with his mate, his Remus. Narcissa and Severus gave Remus potions to feed Harry when he woke up and specific instructions on how much to give and in what order. Harry deserved sleep and Remus wasn't about to wake him up. Remus loved the quiet little snores and the way Harry held onto Remus's shirt. Soon Harry had to wake up and he turned to Remus and hid in his chest so the light wouldn't hurt his eyes. "Good morning, cub." Remus kissed Harry on head and Harry snuggled closer and smiled. "My Moony." Harry smiled and held onto Remus; they were both all smiles and little forehead kisses. "You need these potions, cub. This is for your eyesight, and this is for the malnutrition." Remus handed the potions to Harry in the right amount and praised Harry for taking the revolting potions without throwing them right back up. "Those are yucky." He stated and then smiled when Remus handed him chocolate, kissing Harry's head. "Why do you always do that?" Harry tilted his head in an adorable way and sat on Remus's lap. "Can you kiss me? Please?" Remus smiled at the eagerness of his young mate and kissed him lightly with the intention of keeping it chaste only with the taste and enthusiasm of the younger it was imposable. Remus prided himself on his control only now his control was slipping, with the taste and delicious moans of his mate, he felt it falling and forced himself to end the kiss before he did something his Harry wasn't ready for. Harry whined and looked down, Remus knew what the boy was thinking, he smelt the sadness on him. "I don't think you're ready for anything else. I love you." Harry moved off Remus. "You don't have to say that. I can go, you already helped me more than anyone even Dumbledore. I never should have made you feel like you had to kiss me." Harry went to leave when Remus forced the boy back onto the bed. "Don't say any other man's name in our room. I love you and the reason I stopped was because Moony wants me to knot you. You are not a burden; I love you more than life itself. Harry, I want you to choose when we move things into a sexual nature, I am not going to force you into this, you are the center of my universe. I want you to make that decision for yourself and not because you want to please me or because you feel pressured into doing so." Remus kissed Harry and held the boy tightly to himself rubbing small circles on the now sobbing boy's back. "I love you too. Please don't leave me." Harry was clinging to his mate and crying, I mean ugly crying although Remus still found him adorable. "I am never leaving you. My little Harry, you control the wolf." Harry smiled and cuddled with Remus. They stayed in bed all day, eating chocolate, talking, kissing, and cuddling.