Chapter One

TRIGER WARNING ABUSE! 

Harry was weeding when his thoughts drifted to a certain werewolf. The way the man spoke, the way he helped him fight off Dementors, told him about his parents, his godfather. Harry didn't notice Aunt Petunia calling Uncle Vernon downstairs, he was too busy thinking about Remus Lupin and how much he liked him. "The Freak stopped working, just like I told you." Petunia absolutely hated her nephew, why was he so much like Lily? Harry acted just like Lily, he was sweet and kind and he just like her, he had magic and was perfect at it. Harry hadn't noticed the hate filled stare of his aunt or the way his uncle's face turned almost purple with anger. Vernon grabbed Harry roughly by the neck and through the startled boy into the shed. The walls were lined with tools of 'punishment' Harry was frightened he knew what was about to happen. "Boy! On your knees!" Vernon made sure to tie Harry down this time and loved to watch the boy's fear, Vernon was a sadist and loved to inflict pain on his nephew. Harry was fighting the restraints to get away, he didn't want to have more scars added to his already impressive amount. "You are getting to be fat and lazy." Vernon was picking out a whip and something knew, Harry had never seen the new tool before, it looked like something he had seen in Arthur Weasley's garage, it was some sort of electric screwdriver. "This is for your hands." Harry screamed when the screwdriver was shoved into his side and the whip crashed down onto his hands cutting them up. "Remus, help me." Harry whispered and tried to fight off his uncle only he was weak, he hadn't been given food all week. Vernon laughed and watched the blood on Harry's body, the boy was most likely crying for his dead mother. "Shut up Boy! Do you want the neighbors to hear?" Vernon wasn't really afraid of his neighbors hearing, they believed that Harry was a disturbed young man who liked to scream for no reason and hurt himself to give off the illusion of an abusive home life, the malnourishment, fast metabolism and starving himself to better fit his delusions. Harry's magic reached out to Remus Lupin, the boy needed help, he needed to be saved before even magic could save his life. "Remus, help me." Remus heard the boy's cries and apparated to Harry's muggle relative's house. The wolf smelled fresh blood and his wolf was not happy with what it heard. Vernon Dursley was abusing his cub, his mate. "Remus, help me." Vernon laughed at the pain he was causing. "No Remus is here to save you boy!" Harry curled into himself and was crying; he wasn't fighting anymore and that only angered Vernon to hit him more. "You freak! FAGGOT!" Vernon screamed and hit Harry again, in his rage he didn't see the door open or see the man who entered. "Get off my mate." A threating growl was followed by a silencing spell and then a powerful crucio and a several powerful spells that Harry had never heard before. "Remus?" Harry was crying but reached out for the werewolf to hold him. Remus lifted the boy into his arms gently, cradling Harry close to him and removing the silencing charm he but Vernon in his house and left with Harry. Narcissa Malfoy was a healer and she helped Remus before, and she continued to help now that Remus was getting in touch with his wolf with the help of Fenrir Greyback. "I need help." Narcissa saw the state of the child and let a few tears fall through her carefully crafted healer mask. "Get him on the table, I need to run more scans. I need you to get Severus and tell him to bring all of his healing potions." Remus gently lay his mate on the table and whined when Harry cried out. "I'll be back, cub. Narcissa is going to help heal you, I won't leave you all alone." Remus kissed Harry's forehead and with one last glance he ran to find the potions master. "What do you want?" Severus was irritated but then saw the wolf's state. "Narcissa needs you and all of your healing potions, now." Remus led Severus to the healing room and saw the boy half dead on the table. "I'm back, cub." Remus kissed Harry's head gently and held his hand as both Severus and Narcissa got to work, healing broken bones, sealing open gashes and fixing some of the malnourishment, they were working for hours and soon finished to let Harry sleep. "I am not leaving, cub. Let's get you into some new clothes." Harry sleepily nodded and Remus put Harry in one of his shirts before changing into clothes himself and holding his mate against his chest. Harry laid his head right above Remus's heart and snuggled into the warmth his werewolf provided. Love you, moony." "Love you more, cub." Remus fell asleep dreaming about how to best murder his sweet innocent mate's torturers.