Chapter 11

Slughorn's Christmas spirit,
and secrets unveil
———————————

   She made way to the Gryffindor table before someone called her name. She turned to the side, looking at Clement at the other side of the Gryffindor table, surrounded by his friends.

"Oh, hey Clement. How have you been?" She asked, approaching his table. "Hey, Diana. I'm doing okay. I wanted to ask you something."

She nodded, watching as Clement looked to his friends, they took the hint, scooting farther down the table.

Diana sat on the bench across from him. "I was wondering if you could tell me, does Neo have a girlfriend—, or um, is he seeing someone?"

Diana grunted, looking at the boy. He blinked, looking at her. She smirked before letting out a chuckle.

He gave a questionable look, as she shook her head, calming herself down, excited for her brother, "No, he doesn't."

She watched his eyebrows furrowed, his cheeks flushed. "Why?" She asked, he laughed sheepishly, looking down at the table.

Diana smiled. "I've got to get going now, class starts soon." Diana excused herself, smiling at the boy as she got up.

Draco watched that encounter unfold, why was she talking to that boy? He watched as she walked farther down the table to where Harry and Hermione sat, sliding in next to Potter.

A wave of jealousy washed over him. What was he feeling? Why was he feeling this?

Draco has seen her hangout with Harry loads of times, and it's no secret that their best of friends.

He watched from his spot at the Slytherin table; the spot he's always sat at since this school years began. Watching as the three of them passed around the Daily Prophet.

Harry pointed out something on it, showing it to Diana. She nodded, and laughed looking up at Hermione, what was so funny? Draco wondered.

He stopped himself, turning to look at the table in front of him. Why was he so interested in what Locke does now? He never was before.

He moved around a few scrambled eggs on his plate, carelessly with his fork, tuning out the two Slytherin's talking obnoxiously next to him.

Neo sat on his sisters bed, watching her brush her hair gently, Ewok laying next to Neo as he petted the small cat. "Best get going, sister, your date is waiting for you." Neo smirked, staring up at her.

"Don't remind me." She sighed, setting her brush down, she wasn't too thrilled on going to this god forsaken party, but, thanks to her brother, whom urged her to go and have a good time, she sat at her vanity, getting ready for this evening.

Tonight was the night of Slughorn's Christmas party.

Harry had suggested the two of them should go together considering they both didn't have anyone to go with.

Diana happily agreed, not wanting to go alone.

Diana wore a a little above the knee, black, off the shoulder dress. Her hair was straight, per usual.

She added some accessories to complete the outfit, showing it off to her brother.

"You look great!" He smiled enthusiastically, she smiled turning towards the mirror, humming with agreement.

She met Harry down in the common room, he sat on the couch waiting on Diana, Hermione had already went to the party.

Harry noticed her walking down the stairs, his eyes widened a bit. "Diana, you look—,"