*BONUS* CHAPTER!

I got my laptop cord, guys! I'm like reallllllllllly happy. So here's the bonus chapter, please check out my other story, I Love You, Mr. Player.enjoyyy.

HOW I FELL FOR A SELF-CENTERED JERK

BONUS CHAPTER

(one year later…)

            “Zare, come on, let’s go,” Charlie said, trying to pull me out of the nightclub. It was 

            “No, I wanna stay!” I said, slurring my words. I was so drunk off my ass.

            “Zara, come on, let’s go home,” he whispered in my ear, “You don’t want to make a scene, do you?”

            “No, Charlie, go take those sluts over there home with you. They’re practically hanging off you,” I said, venom dripping from my every word.

            “Fine, Zara, whatever you want,” he sighed, pissed off at me. He went over and whispered something to the sluts and they giggled. They left together. What the hell did I do?

            Well, I guess it’s time to forget. I downed another shot and found a random guy and started flirting him up.

            “Let’s skip the talking!” I said, and slammed my lips on his. It wasn’t that he was a bad kisser…well, okay, he was a TERRIBLE kisser. But that wasn’t it. Kissing him just felt…wrong. I knew what it was, and it scared the crap out of me.

            I pushed the loser off of me, paid for my drink, and ran out of the club, and hailed a taxi.

            “Where to Miss?” the cab driver asked.

            “Charlie’s house,” I managed to slur out.

            “Where is that, Miss?”

            “Where Charlie lives.” I managed to give him directions, and ran out of the cab, and knocked on his front door.

            “Who are you?” a snotty woman in her underwear came to the door.

            “You’re fat, bitch!” I slurred out, yanking the ugly chick out of Charlie’s house by her hair. I punched her in the nose, and she squealed, running away. The other one followed her out the door. Charlie sat on the couch looking quite smug.

            “Well?” he asked.

            “I’m sorry. I over-reacted. I’m still piss drunk, but…I-I, I love you, Charlie,” I managed to get out.

            “I love you, too,” Charlie smiled, and stood up to kiss me.