02. DESIRE

( season three, episode one, part two )
' meet the family '

______Staring into her eyes, Five questioned if telling Violet about her past self was even a good idea, this technically wasn't even the same girl, but rather someone else entirely

______
Staring into her eyes, Five questioned if telling Violet about her past self was even a good idea, this technically wasn't even the same girl, but rather someone else entirely.

Although, all he wanted was to hear her say that she remember everything they went through together, all of the years they spent being in love.

He wanted her to tell him that she still loved him.

"So..." She broke the heavy silence, a frown replacing her usual happy expression, "About this other timeline, were we friends?"

He sucked in a breath, looking into her curious and confused eyes, "Something like that." He told her, sliding his hand so that it was only centimeters away from hers.

Their hands brushed together and she pulled hers back, placing it on her lap as any hope Five had left disappeared, "I get the feeling there's something you're holding back," She told him, "Something you aren't telling me, perhaps."

"It's nothing," He stated, a darkened look in his eyes, "I shouldn't have said anything," He told her, rage pooling in his stomach.

She wasn't the same person, she didn't know him.

Her frown deepened as she looked at him, attempting to meet his hurt-filled eyes, "Did I do something wrong?" She asked him genuinely, "If I did, then I'm really sorry."

Just when he thought he could get past this and leave her behind, she melted his heart all over again, "No, no, angel, you did nothing wrong, I'm gonna fix this, I promise."

She blinked at him for a moment, "Angel?" She whispered confusedly, becoming more and more overwhelmed.

His eyes widened at the slip up, "I didn't— I didn't mean—"

The conversation between the two was cut short by the shattering of glass coming from the main floor, Five went to blink them down there, but looked over to find that she was already gone.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Jayme told Violet as she appeared next to her and Alphonso, a teasing look on her face, "Too busy off chatting with your boyfriend?"

She stared ahead as they watched Fei and the bitter female intruder from the so called 'Umbrella Academy' fight, "Not bad for a blind bitch." She groaned as she was kicked across the face.

Fei smirked innocently as a raven circled above, "Who said I was bind?"

The two continued fighting as Jayme offered her sister some popcorn, handing her the bag as she ran off, leaving Violet and Alphonso to watch as the women fought, "So what's going on with you and the angry little guy?" He asked, taking the popcorn into his own hands.