A Life For A Life (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)

"NO! NO!! NOOO!" I woke with Rose screaming next to me. 

"NOO!!" She contnued to scream. 

"Rose, Rose" I gently shook her. She awoke with a start. 

"You were screaming in you're sleep again. Had another nightmare?" She nodded. I could feel her starting to lightly shake. 

"Shush, it's ok. Their not going to hurt you. You're safe." I could feel tears running down her cheeks. 

"Why don't you go back to bed? It's really early" She nodded, and layed back down on the bed we shared. As soon as she closed her eyes, I went to our little dresser that held the all our clothes. I put on a black V-neck shirt, Black jeans, a dark brown leather jacket and an old pair of dark brown knee high boots [A/N Don't worry, she's not emo or color blind] 

I quickly brushed my hair and put it into a side braid, grabed my phone off of the dresser and quietly slipped out of the house, trying not to wake anyone, I ran down our drive way, and towards the end of town, away from civilization. When I spotted the woods, I went into a full sprint. Ahh the woods, the only place where I wasn't abused, scared, or shy. The only place I could be myself. When I finally reached it, I took in a big breath of air. 

I walked to my favorite spot. A place where no one knew. It was the perfect spot. Took me forever to find it. There was a secert path that took you to it. 

When i finally reached it i walked over to the raseberry and strawberry plant I had planted last spring. The berries were just right. After i ate some, i walked over to the large rock where I usually nap on. After a few moments of laying there, I heard a nap of a twig. 

I looked up, I couldn't see anyone. It was probably just a animal or something. 

snap, snap snap I got up off the rock, looking around quickly in all directions. Sanp, snap, snap. Someone or something was coming closer. I ran and hid in the nearest bushes. After a few moments of hiding, I could hear voice. first it sounded like a mumble, but then the voices grew louder. 

I shrank back into the bush, hoping that these people if they did come to my little spot, wouldn't see me. 

All of a sudden, 5 guys appeared from the pathway. They were all pretty tall compared to me, and they were laughing about something. 

"Hey lads, look at this spot! No one's here at all! Looks like a good secert place" One of the 5 guys said who had blonde hair and what was that? An Irish accent?

"Yeah sure, i-" One guy with curly hair started to speak but got cut off by another guy running to my napping rock, jumping on it and yelling 

"SUUPPERRRMAAAAAN!!!" 

"Oh gosh Louis, stop it with that superman stuff"  One of the guys with black hair and a quiff said. 

Ok. This is getting weird. I need to get out of here. ASAP. I quietly tried to back up a bit, but instead I snapped a twig. Cursing under my breath, hoping they didn't hear me. 

"Hey lads, did ya hear that?" The one on the rock who I think was 'Louis' said. They all went silent. I held my breath. 

"Must be an animal" the blonde one said. 

I again tried to back up but my hair got stuck on a branch from the bush. I tried to get it out, forgeting I was trying to be un-seen. After 5 or so minutes I got my hair free and tried backing up again. But hitting something hard. I looked up and saw a pair of sea green eyes looking directily up above me. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He said frowning at me.