Chapter 9

Mack's POV

Brady and I followed "Sunny" inside. 
"Okay, is it just me or did Sunny recognize your surfboard?" Brady asked as we stepped back inside the restaurant. We all stopped and stared at the vision laid before us. Teens were dancing everywhere and a band was playing on stage. 
"So this is a shindig," I said as I pursed my lips. 
"Yup. And you're dressed for it. Let's roll," Brady said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stares

Sunny's POV

I made sure to keep an eye on them as I made sure to listen to the conversations in the background to keep timing.
"Hey, Giggles, those hips are so seismic," Seacat said to Giggles as they both danced to the music.
"It ain't moving 'em that's the problem, Seacat. It's getting 'em to stop," Giggles replied as she continued to wiggle her hips. I giggled like I usually do. I then walked closer to the Rodents who were at the back entrance and heard their conversation about how they were going to make Big Momma's only a Biker joint.
"So, boss, how we gonna get Big Momma's to be only a biker joint?" Lugnut asked Butchy.
"Shut up, I'm thinking," Butchy snapped back.
"How long is that gonna take?" asked Cheechee.
"Great, now I gots two things to think about. Let's go," Butchy snapped his fingers and led the group further into the joint.
"We's not gonna let a bunch of waterlogged wash-outs spoil our very fine evening," Butchy commented.
"Big Momma's is like a second home to me... if I had a first one," Cheechee commented as she and the others followed Butchy.
"I popped my first wheelie in here," Lugnut commented as Butchy found an open booth.
"Hey, did you see that surfer dude eyeballin' you?" Butchy asked Cheechee as he took a seat at the booth.
"Yeah, I saw him. I saw him, all right," Cheechee replied. Just then, Lela who was in her red polka dot dress approached the table with sodas.
"Sodas for everyone," Lela said as she passed out the sodas.
"Thanks, sis. Those soifers weren't bothering you, were they?" asked Butchy.
"No, of course not. They're not so, bad," Lela replied.
"All surfers is bad!" Cheechee exclaimed.
"Yeah, all surfers is bad," Struts agreed.
"Except for the ones that are very bad," said Lugnut.
"They're even worse," said Butchy. The bikers burst out laughing, then Butchy snapped his fingers, silencing them for a second, then they went back to laughing, then stopped after Butchy snapped his fingers again.
"You know, there's only one soifer out of the bunch that I can't seem to figure out yets," said Butchy. I always feel butterflies when he says this part.
"You mean their mannequin leader's sister who just showed up out of the blue?" asked Cheechee.
"Yeah, her. We've never seen her here before," said Butchy.
"And there she is now! Spying on us!" Lugnut said, as he made eye contact with me and pointed me out.
"Hey, new goil," Butchy snapped his fingers and gestured me over. I slowly approached the table.
"What?" I asked.
"So, you're that soifer's sister, huh?" Butchy asked.
"Yeah," I said confidently.
"And you're older, right?" he asked. I nodded. "By how much?"
"By a year. A year and three quarters to be exact," I replied.
"And why did you suddenly decide to show up? To try and ruin our plan on taking over Big Mamma's?" Lugnut questioned. I rolled my eyes at him
"Calm down, leather boy. I'm here because I wanted to visit my brother who I haven't been able to see because I've been busy in the city, you dig?" I said in a low voice to make myself sound more attractive.
"Solid. In the city, huh? Doing what?" asked Butchy.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said, taking the empty seat next to Lugnut
"Tell us!" Butchy exclaimed, slamming his fist on the table.
"Okay, okay. If you must know," I said. I then leaned over the table and they bikers all closed in. "I've been going to Trade School. Learning mechanics and stuff and if I'm being completely honest--and you must keep it secret--I like working on motorcycles."
The whole gang gasped and I nodded. "Mm-hmm."
"Isn't that mutiny?" asked Cheechee. "
"I'm not in your rivaling gang, so no. And plus, they don't need to know. For now," I said with a smirk.
"Why for now? Gonna join a gang or somethings?" asked Butchy.
"Or somethings," I said, winking at him. I saw Butchy's cheeks go rosy and we sat in silence for a moment.
"Ooh! It's almost time. Let's go! Let's go!" she said, grabbing Struts' hand and leading her to the back of the stage to get ready.
"So, soifer that is secretly a biker goil. I never caught your name," said Butchy as he stared at me with curiosity.
"The name's Sunny," I said, extending my hand to Butchy with a smirk.
"Butchy," Butchy said, grabbing my hand and giving it a firm shake. "Leader of the rodents. "Over there is Lugnut," Butchy pointed to the boy in front of him. I looked to him and he cocked his head up in a Sup motion.
"Right there is Cheechee," Butchy pointed to the girl with the large beehive. I waved and she cocked her brows at me but threw her hand up in a wave.
"And the girls that just left were Struts and Lela. Lela is my little sis and she's performing tonight," Butchy explained.
"I heard. She has a nice voice," I said.
"Huh, a compliment from a half breed soifer biker. I don't know how to feel," said Butchy as he cocked his brow.
"Good, I hope. I'm nobody's enemy here no matter who my brother is or what side he's on. And don't put me in the middle of your feud. I just came here to have fun and spend time with my brother, if you wouldn't mind," I said.
"Alright. I respects that. Little sis looks like she's ready to perform. Care to dance?" Butchy asked.
"As much as I'd love to dance with you guys, I think it would be safer if I were to dance with the surfers. At least for now. If I happen to just make it to your arms, I'll let it happen," I said with a wink.
"Alrights. Let's go then," Butchy said before leading the group to the dance floor. I followed not too far behind them.
"--Hey, Sunny!" a voice called. I turned around and saw Seacat, waving to me. I walked over to him.
"Hey," I replied with a grin.
"Care to dance?" he asked.
"Sure," I replied. He grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor. My eyes landed on Mack and Brady who were on the dance floor. I hope they were able to dance good enough to keep out of Lela, Tanner's, mine or Butchy's way.