Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling like I slept on a cloud. The sun was shining and I felt great. I stretched and let my eyes refocus themselves from being closed all night. I then remembered where I was. I was in Butchy's room, but Butchy wasn't in the room. My guess was that he was downstairs or he had left. 
I got out of bed and left the room. I went across the hallway to Lela's room. I knocked on the door and Lela's cheerful voice said "Come in!"
I opened the door and she was sitting at her vanity doing her hair. 
"Oh, Sunny! It's you!" Lela exclaimed as she stood from her vanity and skipped towards me. "How was your night with Butchy?" she asked. 
"It was swell. We watched a movie and fell asleep in each other's arms," I said in a dreamy and dazed voice. 
"That's so romantic! You must tell me all about it as you help me pick a bathing suit to go surfing with Tanner in," she said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her closet. 
"I've always had these bathing suits, but I've never used them. Which one do you think suits me best?" she asked as she pulled out two different bathing suits. One was a plaid red two piece and the other was a pink one piece. 
"Which one do you like, Lela?" I asked. 
"Hmm. I like them both so I can't decide. You pick," she said, urging the two bathing suits towards me to choose. 
"Hmm, I think the two piece would probably look better on you," I suggest. 
"Okay! I'll hide it under my gear. I also have a dress you can borrow if you'd like," Lela said as she pointed to a dress that was hanging by the changing screen.
"Thank you Lela!" I said as I grabbed the dress. It was yellow too. Like all the outfits I've been wearing. I'm guessing that since my name here is Sunny, they made me ironically where yellow to match my name. I guess that works. It's not my favorite color, but I like it I guess. 

Once Lela was done changing, I went behind the changing screen and changed into the dress. 

Once I was done changing I then had Lela do my hair into a ponytail style

Once we were both done, we went downstairs and our noses were immediately hit with the smell of bacon, eggs, and what seemed to be waffles

"Butchy must be cooking," Lela said as we reached the bottom of the stairs. We went into the kitchen and all the girls were at the dining room table eating breakfast. 
"Good morning, sis. Sunshine," he said, shooting a wink at me. I looked down and smiled. "Grab yourself a plate and sit down. We gots time," Butchy said. 
Lela and I grabbed plates and served ourselves with what we pleased before we joined the rest of the girls. We ate our breakfast and chatted a bit. Once we all finished, we helped Butchy clean up the kitchen before going out to the bikes.