Piercing

words : 1078

His phone rang, the sound echoing in his empty house. He take his sandwich, took a bite out of it and answer the phone. 'Hello?' still chewing the food he made to himself, a boy respond. 'Hey babe! I'm getting a to g piercing this afternoon, wanna come, and even get a piercing too?' Steve close his eyes for a second while imagine his face with piercings. 'Umm..I mean yeah I would like to come with you but get a piercing?' He couldn't see it but he knew Eddie rolled his eyes. 'Aw, c'mon Stevie you'd look hot with a piercing!' 'Oh cause I'm not hot? Did you lied to me since we got together Munson?' He was only joking around obviously, so Eddie responded the same way. 'Mhm, the uglier boy i've ever seen even, but still glad you're my boyfriend' 'Fuck you Munson' he says with a grin, Eddie, on the other line, was laughing. 'Come at mine at 3pm, you'll drive us though' 'Like I'm not used to already' Steve's back was resting on the white wall, he was playing with the phone a bit. Eddie was sat on his cold wooden floor. 'Be there handsome' then Eddie hung up. Steve rewind the pet-name Eddie has called him. His heart skipped a beat while Eddie was proud of it.

*

02:12pm Eddie's clock were showing. Is Steve even going to came? Eddie was a bit sad and a bit pissed of too if he was being honest. He didn't stopped Eddie from getting his tongue pierced, but he wanted Steve to be with him and maybe match. Eddie had his eyebrows pierced and his snake bites already, so he was a bit used to the needle going through his skin. Maybe Steve was afraid of needles and that's why he don't want to come? But just then, he heard a knock. He get up from his couch like a child waiting for his parents to come home and open the door without waiting more. On the other side he saw a Steve with messed up hair and a dirt on his face. Eddie grew guilt, he was angry about him five minutes ago and now he felt bad for it. 'He- Fuck dude, what happened?' Eddie take Steve's chin with his hand to take a closer look to Steve, and with his other thumb taking the dirt of his face to search any potential wounds.
And he was right, he had a cut on his left cheek. Steve looked away a bit ashamed. He was too worried about Harrington to make fun of him for it. 'Nothing I-' 'Steve you look like a bunch of rabid dogs wanted you dead.' Eddie furrowed his eyebrows, his round eyes looking straight at Steve. 'I swear love, it's nothing to care about, I'll just wash my face and-' Steve finally looked at Eddie, he had a serious glare. It sent chills down his spine.
'We'll go nowhere until you tell me what happened to you' Steve looked away, too ashamed to look at Eddie. 'It's just that..my parents are home and my dad weren't happy to see me I guess' 'What did he do to you?' 'We were outside and he was just angry and well, I..fell and I was already late so I didn't took the time to go back inside and wash my face I'm sorry'
Eddie took Steve's cheeks in his palm. Brushing his thumbs on his cheeks. 'Steve, you have nothing to be sorry about, it's okay. If you'd like we can stay here and you can sleep here too' Eddie propose to him, but Steve was feeling bad for being late and shit and he didn't wanted Eddie to not get his piercing. 'No, I want you to get your piercing and honestly I'm fine! Like I said, just need to wash the dirt of' Eddie kissed him and Steve went to the bathroom to wash his face.

When Steve was presentable, they run to the car cause Eddie was supposed to get his piercing in fifteen minutes and they were late.

**

They made it, they were not late surprisingly. 'Hi, I'm Mark, the one who's going to pierce your tongue' Eddie smiles and node. 'What about you?' Mark and Eddie watch Steve.'I-I don't know if a piercing will look good on me, I mean-' 'A eyebrow piercing can look cool on you, anyway let's go' He looks at Eddie and they go into a room, Steve follow them. Eddie sit on a black leather chair. Posters and painting cover the white walls. Mark put on gloves and a clamp.
'Stick out your tongue' He says, And Eddie obey. He stick out his tongue with a smile. Fuck he was hot Steve thought. 'And were..done' Eddie stand up and goes directly to a mirror to see his piercing. 'Fuck..I love it!What do you think Steve?'Eddie returns to face Steve who was watching him with a smile' You look gorgeous Eds'. 'Glad you like it' Mark says. 'So, have you decided?' Eddie look at Steve.
'Please Steve you'd look so hot with a eyebrow piercing! Plus we'll match' Steve roll his eyes. 'Yeah I guess' Mark smiles 'So?' 'Just do it so Eddie will shut up' he chuckle at his words. The whole drive here Eddie couldn't stop about him getting a eyebrow piercing and he just couldn't do it anymore, so he agreed. 'Great' Mark point the chair and Steve sit.
'It's not going to hurt that much don't worry' Eddie sat next to him and whisper to him. 'Mine hurt so bad, it bleed so much I got blood in my eye. I couldn't see for days and the piercing took three month to not hurt' 'Shut up Eddie!' Eddie laugh at him, now Steve was stressed. 'Okay, one, two, three' Steve's clench his jaw, he inhale air between his teeth. He hurt a bit but not enough to cry. He open his eyes while Mark was cleaning the blood. 'Told you i'll wouldn't hurt' Eddie says, still laughing at Steve. 'Fuck you' 'All done' Mark says and get out of the room. Steve get up and go check himself in the mirror. 'Told you you'd look hot Stevie' 'Yeah..I like it actually'
Steve smiles slightly, Eddie didn't stopped watching him, he wanted to see his full reaction. 'Let's go pay'