Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Oh Jess, Yes, Yes I do!" I shouted happily, tears spilled from my eyes as I reached out to grab his hand. He pushed me towards him and kissed me. Wow we were kissing in front of everyone. Gabby, the shy intro verse person had stopped having inhibitions and started to live.

"Congratulations." I heard Mr Reed say as he started to clap. For an instance he was the only to clap. He was the only one to be sincerely happy for us but then one by one the students began to rise on their feet and clap their hands. I smiled as I buried my face into Jess's warm chest. I had never felt so happy in my life and couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"Let's go baby. Let's go away from here. I can't wait to be alone with you." His warm breath on my nape made me shiver with delight. I grabbed him underarm and went backstage with him.

"It's better if we pass from here." Jess said when we weren't on stage any more. "Lara wasn't very happy with my show and right now I'm not up for any of her hysterical crises. Right now I just want to be alone with my future wife. Oh Gabby, my Gabby. You can't imagine how much I missed you." He said kissing me with such an urgency.

"Jess, what are you doing? We're still at University."

"Sorry, I simply can't contain myself. Yesterday when I saw you at that coffee shop with that uniform on, I thought I wouldn't manage to control myself. You looked so sexy with that outfit on."

I rose an eyebrow and my face must have taken on a skeptical expression. Jess laughed.

"Hey, you don't believe me?"

"No. Sexy me? And with that ugly uniform on?"

"I didn't find it ugly, not at all. It aroused the hell out of me. Gabby I need desperately to touch you, to kiss and love you. I'm sorry, this is simply not me but I really missed you." I was stunned, and even though I found hard to believe him, I did. He sounded sincere, his eyes looked at me with such love, he couldn't be lying, he had no reason to do that now. I was beautiful, at least in his eyes I were. And he really liked my body. Will I ever manage to believe in myself? Will I ever accept that in this world there was at least one man who loved my curves and all my imperfections?

"I missed you too." I whispered. He kissed me and I kissed him back with the same passion but then I suddenly stopped. There was something that I still needed to do. I was scared to do it as I wasn't sure how Jess was going to react. What if this beautiful dream that had just started would finish before I could even live it?

"Hey what's the matter? You look so worried all of a sudden?"

"Jess-"

"What is it? You've become pale all of a sudden? What is that expression on your face? Have I rushed? Have I done something wrong, or maybe said something wrong?"

"No. Jess there is something that I need to tell you."