Chapter 18: I Know Everyone

Omg, I'm back to my most popular book. I actually wanted to dedicate this chapter to one of my biggest fans. They have been there with me since when I like first started. Thanks VenusMcFlytrap... You rock this ones for you

________________________________

Lily's P.O.V.

Hunter just stood there, in complete silence.

I couldn't tell if he was happy, angry, or sad.

" Hunter, please say something. I'd rather you be angry than say nothing," I begged.

" You're joking," he said and I winced.

" nope," I said, hanging my head.

A second later, I was spun in a circle.

I let out a girly squeal.

" Hunter!" I squealed.

" What?" he asked innocently.

I turned to look at him and, to my relief, a huge grin was stretched across his face.

" Your not mad?" I asked

" No, why would I be mad?" he asked.

" Well, you seemed angry and I wasn't sure if," I began to babble but he cut me off by gently pressing his lips to mine.

I stopped.

He pulled away and smiled.

" I didn't say anything because I was surprised, that's all," he said, taking my hand in his.

" Oh, I guess that makes sense," I said as we began back to the house.

" If anything, I really wanted pups. We need someone to take over the pack when we get old and grey together," he said and I smiled.

" It's funny, you're assuming we are going to get old and grey together," I joked but a moment later, I felt him tense.

" Shit, I did it again," i thought.

" I was joking Hunter, you shouldn't take things so literally," I said, feeling kinda mad.

" You shouldn't say such dumb ass things," he fired back.

I took my hand out of his.

" Why is it you can get pissed at everything I say then I get mad at a thing or two that you say and you explode," I said angrily.

" You know I don't do that," he yelled.

" Yes, you do," I shot back.

" Fine, if it bothers you that much then leave," he said and my jaw dropped.

" Fine, I will," I said and with that I stomped back to the house.

It took a minute but when I got there, I slammed the door loudly behind me.

" Whoa girl, what," Lacey began but then she saw my face.

Her face darkened.

" What did Hunter do this time?" she asked.

" I joked around and he went all freaky caveman then told me I should just leave so that's what I'm doing," I said but Lacey put her arm out.

" What?" I asked angrily.

" There's some chick that apparently knows me, he wants me to go meet her," she said.

" And?" I asked.

" I want you to come with me pleeeeease," she begged.

I thought for a moment.

" Fine," I gave in.