vi.

Dzyhre Winters
Room 203

Wednesday, May 30th
3:25 AM

I held my head as I slowly set up from the bed. I slowly got out the bed making sure not to wake Slicky up. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand ordering the nearest uber. I grabbed my shoes in my hand and quickly walked out the room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I leaned against the room door.

I sat in the lobby waiting for my uber to pull up. I can't believe I really let my guard down... for Slinky at that. I walk out the hotel getting into my uber once the driver told me he was here. I put my air pods in choosing a random playlist. Layton Greene 'Open Wounds' played as I laid my head against the window watching as the rain drops raced down the window. My mind wondered back to the night before.

The way Slinky smiled brought a smile to my face. I sighed trying to think or something else. Anything other than Slinky. The thought of me falling for this girl scares the hell out of me. 

"Ma'am were here." The man said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you." I gave a closed lip smile as I got out the car. I hurried up the stairs and into my apartment.

I dropped my keys on the table by the front door and walked to my room. I stripped out my clothes throwing them into the dirty clothes basket. I turned the shower on to the hottest setting. While I waited for it get hot, I braided my hair in two big braids then put on my shower cap.

2:34 PM

"I'm coming damn." I said wrapping my blanket around my naked frame.

"Damn what took you so long?" Rei asked as soon as I opened the door.

"I just woke up hoe." I mugged as she pushed her past me.

"Ouuuu you got fucked 'bout damn time." She smiled doing a little dance.

"Hey Slinky." She yelled out to the back.

"Slinky not here dumbass." I laughed taking a seat on the couch next to her.

"So who you got dick from? Cause I seen you and Slinky leave the party together." She asked confused.

"Nobody me and Slinky went to a hotel because she was to fucked up to get us home. All we did was talk, smoke, and drink." I shrugged leaving out how we spent most of the night making out.

"Mmm." She hummed looking at me for a long time.

"Whatever ms. thang." She said not convinced. "Go get dressed we having a girl's day just us." She said as she got on her phone.

"What if I had plans?" I asked mugging her.

"You...have plans." She laughed making me scrunch my face up. "Baby i'm basically your only friend." She smiled once she calmed down.

"I got other friends hoe you is not the only one." I lied as I walked to my room to do my hygiene routine.

"You lying to the readers and yourself love." Rei called from the living room.

I ignored her as I put on my pink Summer Walker shirt with some white jeans and my Mid Valentine's Day 1's. I put my name plate necklace on and some bracelets on both arms. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and air pods putting it all in my bookbag.

"Okayyyy look at my bestie looking like a bad bitch." Rei hyped me up as I walked into the living room.

I did a little twerk for the camera then stood up getting myself together. She showed me the snap before posting it and sending me the video. Rei walked first allowing me to lock up.

"Ok so first we gon' hit the nail salon, then we gon' go get massages, then we gon' go..." Rei trailed off noticing I wasn't listening anymore.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked turning the radio completely off. 

"I fucked up." I said as I played with the bottom of my shirt.

"Wanna tell me how?" She asked after we sat in silence for a few seconds.

"LastnightwhenweweredrinkingSlinkyconfessedtohavingfeelingsformeandIleftherinthehotelroombyherselfthismorning." I said all in one breath. 

"Slow down Zy dang." Rei sucked her teeth as she pulled into the nail salon parking lot finding a parking spot easily since it was basically nobody here.

"Slinky told me she was feeling me, and I left her in the hotel room by herself this morning." I said as the floor suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world.

"When exactly did she tell you?" She asked as she turned her body towards me.

"While we were drinking." I said as I leaned away from her. "I kissed her after she told me." 

"Dzyhre that is the STUPIDEST thing you ever did." Rei said as she repeatedly punched me in the shoulder.

"She only said it cause she was cross faded." I pouted as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Drunk minds speak sober thoughts dummy. That girl actually like you and you know it." Rei sighed heavily shaking her head.

"I don't what the fuck you be seeing but that girl can't stand me." I told her thinking about our previous encounters.

"That's a front stupid Taj told me all about it." Rei said getting out the car.

I sat still for a few more seconds processing the new information. I really fucked up I pulled the same move my ex pulled on me.

I got out walking straight inside with Rei on my trail. We signed in then sat in the waiting area not saying anything to each other. I sat in thought the whole time until a darkskin women walked up to me.

"Your Zy right?" She asked.

"Yes." I nodded as I grabbed my bookbag.

She led me a station and I pulled out my phone going to the picture of how I wanted my nails but longer and a different color. After about 45 minutes we were completely finished and making our way to get massages.

 After about 45 minutes we were completely finished and making our way to get massages

2sheistyzy    Pretty Pink

Comments Disabled

"I'm sorry for ruining our girl's day." I told Rei once she got back in the car from pumping the gas.

"You didn't ruin nothing love." She laughed running her hand on my cheek. "But you need to talk to Slinky." She added pulling off.

I replied with a sigh. I know for a fact that Slinky isn't gonna talk to me, I wouldn't. Plus, that was some foul shit I did.

How the hell imma get her to talk to me?