iii.

|Destini T. Winters|
|Davis Residence| 
|Thursday, May 25th|

|4:45 P.M.|

"Rei does my lip look bad?" I asked poking my bottom lip out,

"Dessi you really getting on my nerves 'bout yo damn lip. It looks fine stop touching it." She slapped my hand from my lip.

"I should beat her ass again every time I see her. Got my face all fucked up." I pouted looking at the scratch above my eye.

"You lucky Tay and Qway stopped it when they did cause y'all would have killed each other." Rei laughed.

"It's not funny." I rolled my eyes.

"It is cause just like Kiara said you done met yo' match. Slinky is not the one to be played with." 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and continued messing with my lip.

"Destini Talia your lip is fine it's not swollen. Stop. Touching. Your. Lip." Rei scolded answering her phone.

 "What's the move?" Kiara asked.

"No for real I'm bored as hell in this fuck ass house." Rena whined.

"It's a black and white party tonight so we can hit up the mall until then." I suggested looking at the flyer on instagram.

"Lemme get ready then. See y'all at the mall." Rena smiled and blew a kiss before hanging up.

"Come scoop me please." Kiara smiled at the camera.

"You better be ready if not imma leave yo' ass." Rei said before hanging up.

|5:26 P.M.|

The boys, plus Slinky, ended up with us somehow. 

"Us ladies going to Vicky's Secret you boys can go wherever." Kiara said shooing the boys off.

"Boys? I think you mean men baby." Qway winked at Kiara as we started to part ways. 

"Men? Please y'all a bunch of lil' boys. Well minus Slinky." Kiara said.

"Where is Slinky?" Rena asked making everybody look around.

"That's that silent assassin shit I be talking 'bout. Shit scary as hell." Ricky shivered making us laugh.

"Meet up at the food court in an hour." Tay said giving Rei a kiss and me a hug.

"Y'all stay safe call if y'all need a nigga." With that the boys walked deeper into the mall, and we headed into Victoria's Secret.

"This set is so cute." Kiara said holding up a lace set.

After hitting a bunch of different stores my arms were tired from switching my bags from arm to arm so we decided to just head to the food court. Ricky and Slinky were already there so we went and sat at the table with them. 

"Damn y'all girls know how to shop." Ricky said eyeing all the bags we had.

"It's not even that much for real." Rena shrugged

"You look so over everything." Kiara said eyeing Slinky.

"Her social meter went dead and she ain't got shit to smoke." Ricky answered since Slinky stared blankly at Kiara.

I took the time to observe her. She had more scratches and cuts on her then I did but she still looks fine as hell. Especially them juicy pink lips and the tattoos that cover the side of her neck.

I snapped out of my trance when I saw Slinky turn her head towards me. 

"About time folks ready to dip." Rena said when Qway and Tay started coming into view.

"It's time to go." Tay said as he looked viewed the mood Slinky was in. 

We all stood up grabbing our bags following after Slinky who was tryna get the fuck up out of here.

"Y'all coming to the party tonight?" Kiara asked Qway as she put her bags in the trunk.

"If you there i'm there." He smirked.

"I'm happy for you but bring yo' ass on it's hot and I want to go home to my bed." Slinky sighed heavily.

"Why are so grumpy?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Destini shut the fuck up talking to me. I'm not in the mood to deal with yo' childish ass."

"Don't ever in yo life tell me to shut the fuck up. Fuck wrong with you." I rolled my eyes putting my bags in the trunk. "And you the childish one sitting her starting arguments for what?" 

"Not an argument just a simple conversation. So, if you think this an argument you arguing with yourself." Slinky shrugged then closed the door.

"Qway lets dip for they start fighting again." Tay said getting in his car.

"No let them fight so I can get a video. Last time I didn't get one." Ricky said holding his phone up.

"Shut yo corny ass up and get in the car Ricky." Qway laughed giving Kiara a hug then walked to the car.

We all got in the car and pulled off heading back to Rei's apartment.