Chapter #11| Pregnant? (Edited)

M A X

Warning sexual content!

One week later ...

It's been a week since our confession, I was surprised Miles wasn't disgusted with us. I felt ashamed that he didn't take our virginity, he assured us the past is the past and he'll love us no matter what, what have I done to deserve such loving man?

Allen and I have been acting strange, he refused to leave the pups as some nights he slept with them. I, on the other hand, couldn't bear leaving Mile's side, his touch burns my skin as heat shoot to my core. All I can think about is him f*cking me till we both can't walk nor remember each other's names. I walked inside heading towards his office, he's been busy this week making sure everything is in order.

I have a sudden urge to have his c*ck thrust deep inside my twitching channels, oh I need him, I crave his touch.

"Hey baby," said Miles. My body shiver in response, I didn't bother replying as I straddle him and kissed him with such desperation.

"I need you" I whimpered

"What do you need?" he asked

"Your c*ck baby" I replied. He growled lowly then carried me towards his leather couch. I laid on my stomach with my ass up in the air, all I have on is his large t-shirt and hearing his faint groans I guess he likes it.

"Oh baby, you look so sexy" he groaned

"P-Please I need you" I moaned. He chuckled then ripped my panties in half, I didn't care what he does unless he gives me some relief I desperately need. After he prepared me which felt like torturous hours, I finally felt the tip of his swollen c*ck touch my twitching entrance.  I couldn't think straight, my body wants him so badly I just mumble nonsense.

"I'm going to f*ck you real good babe," he said.

With that Miles thrust deep inside of me, I threw my head back and screamed his name as I climax on the stop, my body violently tremble to feel my own spit roll down my lip, it feels so amazing.

"Y-Yes! yes! oh yes!" I screamed. The room was filled with our moans and skin onto skin contact, I could care less if the pack heard our mating. We went add it for hours until finally, I had my relief, I laid on the couch sweaty and satisfied.

"You okay Max?" asked Miles

"I am now" I panted.

"I didn't mean that I mean you and Allen have been acting strange, Allen wants nothing to do with me while you want me more than he does," he said

"Does it bother you that Allen doesn't want to be around you?" I asked him

"It does, it hurts a bit but I'm worried, you are now getting attached to me and suddenly he wants nothing to do with me. This type of behaviour worries my mother and I" he replied. I only have one solution why my brother and I have been acting weird. With our sudden morning sickness and a worried mate behind us, it could mean one thing ... we may be pregnant.

"Don't freak out?" I told him

"What?" he asked

"Well these type of symptoms only mean one thing," I said

"Which is?" he asked

"Allen and I may be pregnant, I'm not too sure but I remember the symptoms when I was pregnant with Owen," I said. I unconsciously rub my flat stomach, after everything I never consider having another child and knowing I might be carrying Miles's pup brings me joy.

"Really?" he gasped. His eyes widen as a big smile grew across his face, he looked like an overly excited pup getting their toy.

"Well I need to take a pregnancy test to be sure," I said. With that, he handed me his shirt, as I put it on Miles carried me towards the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"We're going to the pack doctor to find out," he said. I giggled, after hearing the news Miles refuse to leave my side.

"You still want pups with us?" I asked.

"Babe, you're my mate and I know you have a bad past but I'll forever love you and it's a blessing for you's to carry my pup" he replied. Miles wiped my tears away, we both walked outside, Miles ordered Allen to follows and as we both head into the medical room, we're all waiting for the big news.

Are we pregnant?