Chapter #9| Nightmares (Part 2) Edited

A L L E N

"You think you can get away from me" Alpha Ryan sneered. I whimper and fear to try to find a way to escape. He stalks towards me and pulled my hair, I cried in fear as I touched my pregnant stomach.

"How dare you disobey your Alpha" he yelled. Alpha Ryan slapped my face then kicked my back.

"P-Please stop! I-I'm pregnant, please spare me" I begged

"Shut up!" he replied. I see his claw extent as his gaze shifted towards my unborn, it's his pup but he doesn't care, he's a cruel heartless man. Suddenly I shifted into my wolf and attack him, I bite down onto his skin to protect myself and my pup.

"Greg!" he yelled.

"Yes Alpha" Beta Greg replied

"Take him to his cell and give him no food for two days" Alpha Ryan replied. He looked at me then slapped my face, I spit out blood and Beta Greg roughly drag me towards my cell. He roughly shoves me in my small cell, there's barely room to stretch my legs. Within the next few hours I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I felt a wet patch beneath me and I knew, my water broke. I howl in pain feeling contractions hitting me full force, I painfully shifted into my wolf and laid on my side. My inner wolf whimper in pain but also feeling Max's distress. I felt my pup move around until I inhale air and push with all my might. I push and push until my beautiful pup is finally born, I lick blood off her body, she's so tiny. After I cleaned my pup, I then put her near my nipple as she starts to drink.

I named her Abby...

M A X

"Allen please wake up" I whimpered. I shake his body but his head thrashes side to side. Miles held his body whispering to him, Allen let out a loud sob and hugged Miles for dear life.

"Come on baby, come back to me," said Miles. Allen opened his eyes as tears roll down his cheek.

"P-Pup where my pups" he cried.

"Get his pups, Max, he needs to see them," Miles said. I nodded instantly, I quickly changed then rush out of the room. I hear giggles coming from the kitchen, I see Mama Jane flipping pancakes making Owen and Abby laugh.

"Oh good morning, breakfast is nearly ready," said Mama Jane

"I need the pups for a minute," I said in a panic

"What's wrong dear?" she asked in worry

"Allen had a nightmare" I replied. She asked no more questions and gave sleeping Evan to me. Pups walked by my side as I opened the door, Allen shifted into his wolf and sniffed the pups.

"Papa!" Abby squealed. His wolf whimpered and licked her face and done the same thing with Owen and Evan. Miles shifted into his black wolf and slowly approach his mate, Allen took a protective stance in front of our pups then growled at Miles. Miles barked lowly, step by step he stood in front of Allen then licked his neck.

"Allen it's okay we're not a threat," I told him. Mama Jane enters the room, she looked worried as Miles instructed her to take the pups to the kitchen.

"Shift baby" he whispered. Allen whimpered then shifted standing naked before our mate.

"What happened, you can tell me," he said. I looked away knowing our dark past is hard to explain, we've lived like this until our adult life, it'll be hard to overcome it. I can sense Allen's emotions, he's confused and scared but slowly he's trusting Miles. He feels calm when he's around Miles and I feel the same.

"It's not that simple to explain," I said to Miles

"I know baby but I want to help yours, you are my mates and I'm here to protect you and our pups. I want to take your past away, make you's forget and make a new beginning" he said

"I-I'll tell you tonight but not now, I need to be around our pups for while" Allen replied

"Take as much time as you need baby" he replied. Miles kissed Allen then kissed me as we all went to have breakfast.