Papa🥺

Continue from previous part..

Haseena removed her hands from Dhwani's eyes.. Dhwani sees the person in front of her and was suprised and shocked..

Dhwani- Par mumma yeh to..

Haseena- Ha Dhwani yahi aapke Papa hai..

Dhwani sees Anubhav tears were forming in her eyes.. she was taking baby steps towards him and Anubhav sits on his knees..

Dhwani-- Aap.. aap.. mere Papa ho..?? (Hesitantly)

Anubhav just nodded with teary eyes..

Dhwani- Papa...(whispers)

Anubhav just feel a different sukoon to hear Papa from her daughter's mouth.. He just hug her tightly and his tears were flowing from his eyes..

Anubhav- Meri bacchii..(whispers to her)

Dhwani- Papa..(whispers)

Both were crying and Haseena on the other hand was also crying and feeling guilty that why she put Dhwani away from her father..

Anubhav broke the hug cupped her face and kissed her little daughter forehead.. he wiped her tears and say..

Anubhav- Nhi baccha rote nhi hai..

Dhwani- Aap bhi to ro rhe ho.. (innocently)

Anubhav slightly smile on her little daughter's innocence..

Dhwani wiped Anubhav's tears with her tiny hands..

Dhwani- Papa aap itne time mujhse aur mumma se dur kyu the.. aur aap to itne din se humare paas the na.. aapne kyu nhi bataya aap mere Papa ho..!? (Innocently)

Anubhav sees towards Haseena and answered Dhwani with a sweet smile..

Anubhav- Dhwani.. beta hum na ek important mission  p the... aap huamre Saamne the tab bhi hum aapko gale nhi laga sakte the na hi pyaar kar sakte the.. Varna bad uncle ko pata chal jata..

Dhwani made a face like 'O'..

Anubhav- Aap abhi bhi apne papa se naraz ho..??

Dhwani- Bilkul nhi..(innocently smiled and hugged him)

Haseena- Agar aap dono ka mel milap ho gya ho to hum bta de ki hum bhi yhi hai..

Anubhav sees towards Dhwani and Winks her..

Anubhav- Oh to Haseenaji aapko humse irshya ho rhi hai..(teasingly)

Dhwani- Very bad mumma..

Haseena- Oh very bad mumma.. hum koi jealous vagarah nhi hai..

Anubhav- Acha..(teasing)

Haseena- Haa..

Anubhav stands up pick Dhwani in his arms and pulled Haseena and took her into a group hug.. actually a family hug❤..

And a sound came "click" by Santosh..

The trio sees there whole family standing there..

Santosh- Ek dum perfect family vali feel aayi hai..(showing them the picture)

Haseena- Aree ese kese perfect family..

She made everyone stand beside them and keep the camera on timer mode.. and a "click"..

Haseena- (shows the picture to everyone) Now it's like a Perfect family..!!😌🧿

Everyone chuckles..

Maa- Chalo ab meri poti ka birthday haii cake cut kar le..??

Dhwani- Haa dadi chaloo..

They cut the cake and enjoy the party... After party everyone was tired and went their room to sleep..

Haseena was doing some work and came to Dhwani's room to see her that she had slept on not..

She came in her room and saw Anubhav sitting with her back resting on bedrest and Dhwani was hugging him and sleeping peacefully on his chest and his arms were around her in a protecting way.. they both were sleeping and Haseena smiles looking them..

She came inside and laid them both on the bed comfortably and covered them with duvet and slept beside them..

She was thinking how one misunderstanding
changed her life and how this rolercoster ride was.. in which not only her but everyone of her family was included.. especially her little daughter who was far away from her family, her father..

But as always love wins.. and now its FROM MISUNDERSTANDINGS TO LOVE💫❤

__________________________________

The End❤

Thank you so much everyone for being the part of my story.. And thank you for showering so much love on this🥺.. may be there are many things in which I have not met your expectations for that I am sorry.. and your reviews are most welcomed..!!🤗 New story I will put after some.. till then wait for it..

Thank you🧿❤