Anuseena finally becomes one🧿😌

Continue from previous part...

All reached to home.. actually haseena's house..

All settled on sofa and the maid give water to All.. and after having lunch All went to their respective rooms as they were very tired...

In Anubhav room:

He was standing in the balcony and enjoying the pleasant air of Goa...

Then someone knock at door..

Anubhav- Aa jaiye..

The person entered..

Haseena- Aa.. Mr. Singh..

Yes, that person was Haseena..

Anubhav turned and saw her standing..

Anubhav- Aree haseenaji aap.. Kya hua kuch kaam tha..?

Haseena- Ha vo yeh aap ki dawai.. (he handover the medicines).. yeh humare paas thi..

Anubhav- Dhanyawad... (smiles)

Haseena- Hmm.. le lijiye..

Anubhav- Ha hum le lenge..

Haseena- Le lenge nhi.. le lijiye.. fir baad mein aap bhul jayenge..

Anubhav- Ha thik hai..

Anubhav took the medicines..

Anubhav- Le liya..

Haseena- Good.. (smiles)

Then she started to leave but Anubhav stopped her..

Anubhav- Haseenaji...

She turns towards him..

Haseena- Ji..

Anubhav- Aa.. woh.. hume aapse kuch baat karni hai..

Haseena- Boliye..

Anubhav come towards her..

Anubhav- Haseenaji! Hume please maaf kar dijiye..(looking into her eyes)

Haseena was shocked because of his sudden apologize..

Haseena- Yeh.. aap.. (shocked)

Anubhav- Hum jaante haii ki aap hume itni aasani se maaf nhi kar sakti.. aur hum yeh bhi jaante hai ki hume itni aasani se maaf kiya bhi nhi ja sakta.. parantu haseenaji.. hume dill se pachtava hai jo bhi humne aapse kaha.. hum.. hum.. apne aap ko muh nhi dikha paa rhe hai Haseenaji.. (guilty)

Haseena- Hume maaf kar dijiye sir... hum.. hume jaana hai..

She started to move..

But Anubhav hold her by wrist and turns towards him that she directly hit her muscular chest... they both were so close to each other that they can feel each other's warm breathe.. Anubhav have hold Haseena by her waist..

Haseena- Yeh.. yeh.. aap kya kar rhe hai.. chodiye hume... (nervously)

Anubhav- Shh!! (Keeping his finger on her lips).. Hum apne kiye ke liye bohot sharminda hai.. humne bohot kuch khoya hai Haseena.. aapse 5 saal dur rhe hai... kitna zyada tadpe hai hum inn 5 saalo mein.. aur hum to itne badnaseeb haii ki hume apni khud ki beti ke baare mein tak nhi pata.. (with very much guilt)

Anubhav- Aap hume plzz maaf kar dijiye... woh sab jo bhi hua bass ek misunderstanding ke chalte ho gya..(pleading eyes)

Haseena- Aapne soch bhi kese liya humare baare mein esa.. itna kamzor tha huamra pyaar jo itni choti si misunderstanding se toot jaye.. (burst out with teary eyes)

Anubhav- Nhi.. nhi Haseena.. (teary eyes)

Haseena- Anubhav hum bhi jaante haii kese rhe haii hum aapke bina inn 5 saal.. kitna zyada miss kiya haii humne..(almost crying)

Anubhav- Hume maaf kar dijiye..

He tried to hold her but she doesn't allow him..

Haseena- Aap bohot bure haii.. Anubhav.. bohot bure.. I hate you.. (crying)

Anuhav- Maaf kar dijiye hume..

She was crying and he took her into his embrace.. she was crying vigorously hiding her face in his chest..

Anubhav- I am sorry Haseena.. (whisper softly)

She hugged him more tightly..

After some good time when she gets normal.. he broke the hug and kiss her on forehead..

Anubhav- I am sorry..

Haseena- It's OK..

Anubhav- Aapne hume maaf kar diya..

She smiles in the response..

He hugged her tightly and slowly whispers "thank you".. "thank you for forgiving me"..

She broke the hug.. kiss his forehead.. and said..

Haseena- I love you..

Anubhav- I love you too...(kissed her cheek)

Slowly Anubhav cupped her face and kissed her lips.. and start kissing her softly.. soon the kiss turned into a passionate kiss.. she equally responded..
After some time they broke the kiss..
Anubhav took her into his arms..

Haseena- Anu aapki chot.. (concerned)

Anubhav- Kuch nhi Haseena..

He laid her on the bed and lied on top of her.. he started kissing her on her forehead, both cheeks, nose and then her lips.. After that he started giving wet kisses and her neck and he bites her..

Haseena- Aaah...Umm.. Anu..!

Her moans makes him more crazy.. he started giving kisses on her visible chest.. and her hands travel to his shirt.. she removed amd thrown his shirt and he removed her top.. he started kissing and bitting her exposed chest.. her belly.. She turned their position and giving him kisses and and bites him..

Anubhav- Aah.. Haseena..

She traced his whole chest and give kisses.. then they both kissed each other again and spend some time.. and after some time they both slept in each other's arms..

Continue in next part...

Precap- teasing amd Dhwani's birthday planning..