Chapter 7

Tony's perspective

I watched the kid she was trying hard to make it look like she really had no idea what she was talking about, most would believe it but I knew what I was doing she just like Peter were terrible liars.

I would probably have to get Nat to teach them how to lie when the competition was over. I watched the kid she had started to fidgeting with her fingers. She was nervous.

"Kid I know you're the spotted bug, and your friend was the tomcat" she looked shocked for a moment but quickly hid it with a blank look.

"Yeah, I have no idea who you are or why you're here but I can tell you one thing Ladybugs is a hero and I'm a civilian how could I be her"' she said she was starting to get antsy.

"Kid my name's Tony, I'm Iron man and I'll prove it" I said, clicking on my watch that changed into one of my gauntlets. She looked surprised for a second but it covered it up.

"I run Stark Industries and I know your Ladybug and your friend Agreste was Chat Noir also how his dad was the moth guy but seriously moths" I stated she looked intrigued and as though she had accepted that I knew.

"Who else knows?" she said her voice seriously which held no room for defiance. "Just me and Pepper," I told her simply, grabbing a macaroon from the coffee table and plopping it into my mouth.

She watched me closely as though she was trying to piece together something "why are you here?" she asked again.

"I want Ladybug's help" that was all I said she thought it over for a second I could tell gears were turning in her head. "Why should I?" she asked, taking a macaron from the nearly empty plate.

I really need to buy a bunch of these before we go back.

"You have made a public appearance even if it's just in Paris but word will always get out, new villains are likely to appear. I am offering you proper training from the avengers in return for your help" she looked away and focused on the window looking out of it solemnly.

Marinette's perspective

The guy was right no matter how bad his suit was, more villains could appear at any time and I needed to be trained to fight without a miraculous in case something were to ever happen.

I looked away from the window and back at him before asking "how do you plan on convincing my parents?"

He looked at me before answering "according to your parents we need a personal designer for the summer, as we have many press events. Not only will you be properly trained with the mask but you will get work experience as a designer if you accept" he began.

"If you were to leave with me within the next week I could have you enrolled in Midtown West, a very prestigious school. Another intern will be going their who you will meet if you agree."

If I left within the next week nothing was exactly holding me back Paris was fine Hawk Moth was in jail.

My classmates hated me and wouldn't notice that I had left till Lila decided to start a new lie about me.

My parents would be fine without me and they had the second bakery to occupy their time now.

Would going to New York be something I live to regret?