Chapter 3

We finally arrived at Water World. I grabbed Zora and went into the hotel. " Hi, Welcome to Comfort Inn" she said smiling. I was so pissed I can't even fake a smile " reservation for Howard, Jenna Howard". She clicked away on her keyboard " oh yes I found you 5 day stay. Your room is 104" I grabbed the key cards and walked to the room.

I left Zora in the room to help Ace cause I kinda felt bad for earlier. When I came around the corner I saw Ace in the face of the front desk girl. " Really Ace you are a such a ass" I took Zora and I bags "Mz. Thing you can check him into his own room"

I walked into the room almost in tears. "Mommie I'm sorry for being bad don't cry" I laughed and kissed her "its not you baby". I changed my clothes and Zora's too. I decided that this is supposed to be fun and it will be. I opened my room door to Ace standing there. He pushed me back into the room " damn it Jenna you are childish you know that" he yelled at me. I laughed " fuck you Ace" I picked up Zora and he stepped in front of me "what you going to hit me huh while I'm holding our daughter huh?"

He moved and I left. We pulled up to this restaurant. We walked in at sat down I ordered for Zora and I plus Ace too even tho I hate him right now. I let Zora play in the play room they have there for a hour.

We went back to the hotel. I entered the room and heard Ace in the shower. I put a sleeping Zora oh the bed and put his food on the nightstand next to his phone. Everything in me wanted to look so I picked it up and read his messages. He had a whole list a other bitches. I read every text.

Ashley: I miss you baby!
Nadia: I love you Ace♥♥
Simone: Ace♥ Ace♥ Ace♥
Ivy: Baby when you coming to handle business again.

All these bitches for what tho. Do I not provide for him? Do I not take care of him? He walked out the shower and I throw his phone at him. It hit him right in his mouth cause that's were all the lies come from.

"Shit Jenna you busted my lip" he yelled. Before I could stop myself I ran over and punched him in his face. I stopped before I hit him the second time. I have never hit Ace before but I was so mad that I had to hit something and that something was him.

" Jenna what got into yo ass" he said grabbing a towel to stop his lip from bleeding. " why you still talking to theses bitches?" I said getting mad "why you got all theses hoes. I am not enough for you? Do I not please you Ace huh?" I yelled almost waking up Zora. Ace stood there looking dumb ass fuck. I pushed him " Ace answer me" I wanted to cry so bad but wanted him to see that I was strong that I would be okay with out him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Baby those bitches mean nothing to me" he said looking me in my eyes. " really Ace you think I'm stupid or something. You don't continue to talk to hoes who don't mean anything" I pulled away and grabbed his phone off the floor "you text these hoes every fucking day but they mean nothing. I swear Ace I fucking hate you right now." I finally broke down.

I'm so hurt by his lying. Even tho I know the truth he still lied what a typical man. Have you ever felt so betrayed that you start to not understand why you are being punished? Have you felt that you have wasted your life on someone who don't even love you? I'm so confused like is it my fault that he is cheating on me or is it his. Do he even still love me? Is our family not important to him?

We stood in each other faces in complete silence. I was looking in his eyes and saw nothing. No regrets, no sympathy, no nothing. It's like he don't care. How could he so cold and heartless. " Ace do you still love me? Do you still want to be a family still?" He didn't even answer me he just looked at me " if I didn't love you would I still be here. If I didn't want to be with my family I could have been left. "

" How many bitches?" "What?" I put his phone in his face " how many bitches are you talking too?" He snatched his phone and put it in his pocket. "It doesn't matter". I felt played but I was so tired I couldn't argue with him anymore. I shook my head and layed in the bed with Zora.

My life seemed to be falling apart and I can't catch the pieces to put it back together. I couldn't believe that after 4 years of marriage that Ace could do this or maybe he was doing it the whole time and I was just so naive. I feel so stupid for loving him.