Chapter 1

" Stupid bitches like you are the reason why I shot first and ask questions later" Pow Pow Pow
I walk out the room and got into my truck.
------------------------------
6 months earlier

" Zora Joana Howard get down here" I called to my 4 year old daughter.
"Yes mommy" "I told you not to leave your shit just laying around" she frowned her face "you always yelling at me" she grabbed her stuff and went in her room.

I went into the kitchen to finish cooking before Ace my husband comes home. As soon as I started to cook again I get a phone call from my mother. " Hey ma" I love my mother but she just always call at the wrong times. "Hey Jenna, I was just checking in on you" " I'm fine ma. How are you?" I smiled hoping for good news " I'm great my cancer haven't returned so that's good praise the lord" I had to cut her off before she got the holy ghost and started talking for days " Ma I really have to go".

I hung up and finally finished cooking. Just as I finished Ace walked in. " Hey babe" he said while walking in the house. He gave me a kiss and went up stairs to wash up. While I was setting the table I saw his phone light up and usually I would just leave it alone but this time was different.

I grabbed his phone to see a text from some bitch name Tiffany it said.

Tiffany: Ace when we going to chill again?

I looked up to see him coming I should of put the phone down and pretended like nothing happened but I want mother fucking answers. " So what's for dinner wifey?" he asked trying to kiss me " yo ass cause I'm about to fry that ass" I said with a stern look on my face. "What's with the attitude Jenna?" He said as he pushed past me to go sit down " why the hell are you talking to other bitches? " he looked at me confused.

" Nigga do you hear me?" I stepped into his face and with every word I said I poked his forehead " why.. you..texting.. other.. bitches? " He pushed my hand out his face "Jenna are you on your period" he asked smiling.

No this nigga ain't fucking ask if I was on my period. Me and Ace have been married for 4 years. And I never had the urge to check his phone but he has been acting funny.
"No I'm not on my period." I said walking away trying to control my anger.

He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck " baby you know you the only one I want." I turned to face him " you going to stop talking to that bitch? " he kissed me " for you I'll do any thing."