Demon Hunters

During our trek through the forest, we notice a path going through the woods. And walking down it is one of the people Amity was hanging out with earlier.

"Of course Boscha is out here." Gus groans.

"Well this is the only way to get to Amity's place." Willow reasons.

"We should totally mess with her. Luz, are you able to make a megaphone or something?"

"Uh...yeah!" I say, making one with an illusion spell.

"Hey you! Pink hair! You should stop being mean to people. Kinda makes you look like a bitch..." Gus says though the megaphone, using a spooky voice."

"Ew. Is there, like, a ghost out here?" Boscha says, sounding more annoyed than scared, "Whatever. I'll get an exorsist or something."

"But don't you see, I'm not just a simple ghost!"

Taking up on the cue, I make another illusion, one of just an amalgomation of demons from back home. This makes her sprint away screaming, leaving us three just laughing. I drop the illusions, happy but getting tired.

"I've never pranked anyone outside of theater. And now I have a taste for it." Gus jokingly cackles.

"We should totally follow her to Amity's house to show off what a real sleepover is. That'll show her who has talent." Willow says.

I glance over at the moon and see it starting to get pretty close to being set.

"Actually, I think we should head back." I say.

"Hey! Amity's updating her Penstagram." Gus says, pulling out his phone and showing Willow and I.

"'Shout out to the actually talented people! #NewbiesCanSuckIt'!" I read, "Oh we are doing this."

We lead the house down the pathway, eventuallly being able to see the Blight Manor sign in the distance. Suddenly, the house is stopped by a rope flying over the roof and pulling it down.

Terrified with the realization, I look at my wrists and see the illusion cirles aren't there. I dropped all the illusions earlier. And so we're fully visible.

Another harpoon shoots out and pulls the house all the way down.

A cloaked figure climbs onto the foundation and walks up to us, his massive figure looming over us.

"Knock, knock."

Knowing it'd be bad to use magic on people who sometimes work for the government, I don't fight back as the three of us get tied up and tossed inside the house so the hunters can put the house on a massive cart and start pulling us somewhere.

After a while of being pulled I get annoyed and start kicking the door.

"Hooty! Hooty! You have to wake up!" I yell.

"If you want this to end as you say, three must hold hands. It's the only way."

"Oye, no me hable asi! Willow, can you help me out with Hooty?"

"I'm sorry Luz," She sighs, "You shouldn't ask me to help you with anything."

"Wait," Gus whispers, "Demon realm has the same Spanish as the human-"

Gus is cut off and all of us jerk forward as the house suddenly stops.

"I think the house stopped moving." I sarcastically say.

"Well my insides didn't." Gus groans.

The front door swings open and the main hunter starts slowly chuckling. He shoves us out of the house and onto the ground.