🫣🫣

Smut chapter ;)

The bell rang to say that class ended. You got up from your seat and walked over to Xiao who was gathering his stuff to leave. "Come let's go" he said to you grabbing your hand to drag you out.

Once you arrived at his house you looked around to see Scaramouche wasn't home. "Scaramouche not home?" You asked. Xiao frowned, "he had some business. Here come to my room so we can talk" he said walking up the stairs as you followed him. Once you got to his room, you sat on the bed. "What's wrong? You seem. . . different. You okay?" You asked him feeling a-bit worried about him. You were caught off guard when he pinned you down on the bed. You were lying there and he was on top of you. His amber coloured eyes looked at you. There was a tint or madness, jealously and sadness. He spoke up. "Do you love Scaramouche?!" He said. His voice sounded mad. Without even thinking you replied, "of course not your the only person I love and loved his much in my entire life, I see Scaramouche as a brother not as a lover." Xiao's face changed. Instead of madness he had happiness in his eyes. Tho the jealousy remained he looked more happy with your answer. He kissed you on your lips catching you off guard.

You were still on the bed with him. As he was kissing you his hands moved down from your face to your chest. He started unbuttoning the shirt you were wearing. You broke the kiss to help him. Xiao eyes never left your shirt. How horny was he?????. . . After he got your shirt off he just stared at your bare chest. You looked at his face as he turned his head up to look at your eyes. It looked like he was asking for permission. You nodded saying yes. After he heard that he took one of his hands and grabbed your breast making you moan loudly. He just smirked and pulled you in for another kiss.

(This sounds so cheesy and so awkward to write too :/)

He moved his mouth from your lips to your neck never breaking the kiss. You moaned at his bites on your neck. "That's gonna leave a mark" you said groaning. "Then people will know your mine." He said leaving mor marks. "Only mine." The last part you couldn't hear from your own moans. His hand never left your chest and was using it like a stress ball :O. You sat up making him break the kisses on your neck and let go of your breast. He looked at you kinda confused. You looked down at his pants. He laughed after realising what you were looking at. You took your hand and started to undo his pants. After you took them off you just stared. He looked at your face. You put your head up to face him. He took his hand and put it on your cheek making you blush a bit. He pulled your face in closer and kissed you. While he was kissing you with his spare hand he was taking off your skirt. He took two fingers and without warning, he put them inside making you gasp. He didn't move them yet. He looked at your face and started moving his fingers slowly. Your moans made him quicken up. You looked at him with pleading eyes trying to tell him you were close. "Not yet" he said taking out his fingers. He very quickly took off his underwear? (Idk what to stay? Never wrote smut before gladly). You looked at his thing. It was like sooooo bigggg /j. He took the tip and put it close to your thingy. (Don't question me). "Can I" he said watching you nod as you got ready for what he was gonna do. He pushed it inside slowly so it didn't hurt you in any way" you still moaned really loudly. He then thrusted back and forth lots and lots of times. One last time and then he stopped. You felt it entering you. You moaned louder than ever. He at last pulled out making you shudder at what happened. "I'm sorry" he said picking you up and taking you to the bath.

A/N
Never writing smut ever again confirmed 😔😔. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or words I missed out purposely you can just fill them in as you read.
Have a great day or night

Words - 756