New girl 🍵🍵

A/N
HII I'm sorry I couldn't update in a while I was very busy but I'll try to update every weekend. But anyways ENJOY!!! 💖💖

U suddenly woke up. Panting from a nightmare. "Are you okay?" A faint, sleepy voice said as u sat up in your bed. "Just a nightmare, u go back to sleep" u said to your very hot boyfriend. "Come here" he replied pulling you into a hug. U looked up at his face. "So cute" u muttered under your breath. U heard a small laugh from Xiao before he pulled you into a small kiss.

U went back to sleep after.

6:00

Your alarm rang. RING RING RING RING RING RING RING WAKE UP BITCH RING RING RING.

"U need a new alarm" u heard Xiao say as u groaned while getting up from your bed. It was a Monday (worst day of the week). U got to your feet and checked the time. 6:03. "Ughhhh" u groaned. Xiao came up behind you and gave a hug. That made your day. U left the hug to pick out some clothes while Xiao put on some too.

After changing u went to ur kitchen to get a snack. A toast. 2 toasts. You have one to Xiao and put the other one in ur mouth. After grabbing ur grab u decided to leave. U could go to school early for once.

At school

After arriving at school u went to ur first class with Xiao. After what felt like an hour the teacher came and u all sat into ur seats. U noticed that a new girl was behind your teacher. She looked nervous and scared. She looked at you. You smiled. She got scared and looked away. 💀😭. You felt like an idiot. "Hey bitches this is your new classmate mona" ur teacher, miss Lisa, said. She seated her next to Xiao which made u kinda annoyed. After class was finished, you ran to Xiao and gave him a hug from behind. He was talking to mona before being interrupted by your hug. Mona looked at you with hatred in her eyes. Xiao turned around and hugged you back before looking at your face and giving you a rough kiss. U held his hand and left the classroom to go to your next one.

Lunchtime

You entered the cafeteria looking around for your friends. The table near the back. U made your way to ur friends with Xiao behind you.

10 minutes later

You were sitting with your friends when someone came up. Mona from class. You frowned. "Hello, I'm new here, could I sit here please." She said with a gentle face. U looked at her and she looked back and grinned. U knew she was just trying to steal your friends and your boyfriend. "Sure ofc u can sit with us girl" lumine said as u groaned. Childe looked at you with a worried face. Mona came and sat next to Xiao which made your blood boil. "How dare that bitch" u though to yourself. U held xiaos hand on the table while venti looked at you and did a winky face.

End of day

You made your way out when Childe stopped you. He pulled you into a corner to talk to you. "Y/N" he said. "Are you okay you have been really moody ever since that girl came." He sounded worried. U thought it was best just to tell him how you felt. "It's just I feel like she's trying to take you guys away from me. And she's been getting too close with Xiao and it's bothering me." U said with some tears in your eyes. Childe hugged you and you hugged him back. He was a really great friend and you were grateful to have him. You wouldn't let that bitch mona steal him from you.Out of nowhere you saw that xiao was talking to mona. U quickly ran saying sorry to Childe. "Hey let's go now" u said to Xiao as you pulled him to the way of your homes. Mona looked very annoyed. Childe witnessed the whole thing.

With Xiao and Y/N

"What was that" xiao said. He looked kinda angry which made u even more mad. " that girl, mona she seems evil to me" u said with an annoyed tone "evil" xiao said looked kinda annoyed too. U sped up your pace letting go of xiaos hand. U grabbed your hand. U stopped. He pulled you into a long rough kiss. "Please don't be angry" he said "if you want I'll stop talking to her. I'd do anything for you, you know that right" u smiled at him then pulled him into another kiss. This time more gentle and short. "Come round mine" he said. U nodded as you went to his house. As you were walking there, u couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if mona did succeed in stealing ur friends. Ur mood dropped at that. You arrived at xiaos house. He let go of your hand to open the door. When you both got in he locked the door and took you into his room. You sat on his bed as he joined you. "Im sorry" you said as he looked at you with a slight worried look. "Your cute when your jealous" he said as you looked at him. His lips looked so kissable. His eyes glowed in light. U kissed him as he kissed you back. It was longer than usual. You both finally broke the kiss to catch your breath. He kissed you again but more rougher. He went to your neck still not breaking the kiss. U moaned as he sucked on your sweet spot. He went back to kissing your lips. Suddenly the door burst open. Xiao looked annoyed as he broke the kiss and u just sat their confused. "Did you buy the milk" a voice said. "Yes now get out" xiao replied as you turned around to see scaramouchie. "Omg hi scaraboobs" u say as he looks at you with an annoyed expression. "Don't call me that" he said before shutting the door. "Sorry" xiao said. "It's okay let's just go to bed it's getting late" you said

Then you went to sleep

A/N:
Who knew writing Wattpad could be so tiring. Anyways I really hope u enjoyed this it's very long. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Have a good day or night :)

1084 words