004 ␈ NO

❌ • No
we are not friends, lady.

꒰🖇꒱ 私は安定していると思う。♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?❞
• an irritated lie woke up soon after, he barely managed to get some rest, and the fact that the garden was almost left in ashes didn't help his sour mood. his glare threatened anyone to dare speak, ❝And (L/n), please work with your wordings. I don't find it funny.❞

❝Sorry boss.❞ you and the skeleton fam said simultaneously, you bowing while they don't. actually, the others who weren't caught with the mess is still on trouble for not watching through the problem ones.

the man sigh, ❝Alright. Boys, go. (L/n), please make me some tea.❞

once it was announced, they were quick as lightning to get off the hook. and you were on your way to turn the electric heater on, while preparing the set for him. you added little containers for sugar and teaspoons too.

❝So...❞ you set the finished set in front of him, a small awkward smile on your face. ❝Glad you're back, Mr. Lie. How are you?❞

❝I wanna die.❞ he deadpanned, his calloused hands reaching for a cup you already poured tea on.

you weren't certainly seeing this conversation worth life-talking. so as you shrug, so did the clicking of your heels. ❝I'll leave it to you, boss. Bye.❞

❝Thanks.❞

in reality, you only did that because you were awkward around him today. but he sounded like he didn't give two cares, maybe at the beginning of the fight, but he was too tired to be angry all day.

everyone was too exhausted, your 2nd day is anticlimactic. and the fact that kumu isn't here with you just made it worst. or maybe you relied on it too much?

shaking your thoughts, you go to your room. your eyes immediately landing on the letters that have arrived here today to you.

you sigh, hiding them in your inventory.

꒰🖇꒱ 私は安定していると思う。♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

some days, he would go to the garden, and some he would go to the rooftop to appreciate the wind. cross wasn't being lively as he was anymore, and no doubt for the others too.

maybe it was because of the pain that brought them together, and there was confusion as to why they're still fighting on. because really, why?

you're here again, cross.❞ error rolls his pupils, ❝how many times do i have to tell you that this is my spot.

the white-dressed skeleton rolls his eyes, his voice low, ❝night's on the library and this is the only quiet place i can think of.❞

...

❝fine. i'll leave.❞

error sighs in relief when he did leave, his threads appearing on his hands as wind passes by. the loneliness left him with tranquility.

for cross, he wandered the halls. because he can't go to the garden for obvious reasons, stupid murder trio can't do their feelings right.

but he was surprised for a second when he passed by the kitchen, you already there. your brows jumped, surprised as he was, ❝Oh, hi Cross. Did you need something?❞

he noted that the thing wasn't with you, but he tilts his head as if he's confused. i mean, he is hungry all of a sudden. ❝tacos?❞

❝I was just wondering about the same thing too.❞ you nodded, setting the stove on and get the necessaries. while cross hesitantly got onto one of the stools facing the counter.