The Butterfly Effect

"The realization when you know you've already stepped onto the path of heartbreak is haunting. It's a one-way road and once we're on it, there's hardly ever a chance we can come back from that with our hearts still in one piece. We see the end but can't do anything about it. Heartache becomes inevitable all of a sudden... "

| B L U R B |

"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay."

Miles Cobain-Smith

An aloof and detached logician, he scrutinizes the simplest things through microscopic lenses. Academic validation, family expectations, and unwavering care for the few people close to him sum up his life, and he certainly doesn't have time for love... yet.

Juliet Everly

A hopeless romantic, she sees the world through rose-colored glasses. According to her, love is magical and the purest thing one can ever encounter. Her world revolves around her dad and friends, and she's very content in her small-town life. She finds solace in romance books, nature, music, and her quiet attachment to bygone eras and everything vintage.

Their paths cross. Clashing is inevitable, but there's something more... underneath the teasing remarks, stupid jokes, and laughter, an undercurrent too perplexing to decipher.

When ignoring the spark becomes too much, their lives take a whole different turn. Hopes get crushed, dreams get shattered, and hearts get broken as the unexpected hits like a whirlwind.

Gentle walks in the rain, soothing ocean breezes, hushed revelations, and an idyllic small town as a tranquil backdrop - how long until the picture-perfect expectations crumble into a mess of feelings too hard to hold back? All we can say is, it will be something unforgettable.

| A E S T H E T I C S|

Juliet Everly

Miles Cobain-Smith

Here are just some important things I think you should know before deciding to continue-

1. This is a very slow burn romance. You will need to have some patience to keep reading without throwing your phone across the room.

2. I've done my best to make the book suitable to be read by people of different ages. Without beating around the bush, I'm trying to say that this is more like a sweet and innocent love story. I have gastronomical issues, I deliberately avoid spices (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

3. There will be an emphasis on traditional values, religion and a graceful handling of the romance all throughout the book. The characters come from a close-knit rural community and Christian faith based families who approach life with mindsets that might not feel relatable to some people. Somewhat untypical of modern romance stories that's why I just wanted to give a heads up.

4. The story is mostly based on real people and events.

Well, that's all. I've invested a lot of my time and efforts into this book and I hope you enjoy reading. I wish you a wonderful journey ahead. Thank you!

Copyright © 2022 by Nusrat Jahan

All Rights Reserved.