Gladiolus

I'm going to mention some mental health stuff, so I'm just going to say it, lol

Gladiolus, despite being depressed, suicidal, and such, gives amazing advice. Because of that, growing up, people would only go up to him to get advice. Glad knew this, and felt useful by doing it. It was one of the few things that kept him going. One of them was a childhood friend named Ares, who was about 2 years older then him. When the apocalypse started, they made a promise to try and survive the apocalypse for as long as they can. They were forced to separate, and Glad was sadden, as Ares was one of the only people to not use him for advice and fake being friends. He wanted to die, but kept the promise he made with Ares, and he remembered a promise with Alex before they had to separate a bit before the apocalypse so that Alex went home to his "parents". The two turned into Murks. Glad only knew about Alex, and always wondered what happened to Ares, that is until Glad saw him, by then, it had been around a month after the apocalypse started. He was on a scavenging hunt to try and find something, but just... left. Gladiolus didn't know what to make out of it, so he just... walked off. He didn't know what to do, so he decided to just work on what he had now. It totally didn't traumatize him, right?

That was a fun 232 words to write (this does not include this itself, and the things I said at the start of this. This was longer then I thought, and creates to one of my friends who I asked to use Ares for this. I wanted to have Glad to have a childhood friend, and asked if anyone wanted to *cough* thecutestgrandparent(teowantsus)#3377 *cough*. AUTHORS NOTE OFF