The Puphouse

It's Christmas time in Adventure Bay, snow is falling, and unlike Britain, it's actually laying. Cars are slipping on the ice and crashing into orphanages, children are sledding down great big hills covered in snow, the farmers, not being to pleased by this put barbed wire at the bottom, worked a treat, kept the first aid clinic busy anyway.
But that's not what our story is about, over we go to the Paw Patrol Tower, as we grow closer we can see the shapes of the pups as they play out in the snow, even Everest was round, right in her element down in the white substance (no not that one you dirty cunts :) )

The pups are playing tag in the snow, panting hard and sweating from their paws despite the frost-bitten weather outside, all that playing is taking a toll on their legs, really tiring them out, Chase and Skye had a pain in their legs too, and heavy panting just like the rest of the pups, but they were nowhere to be seen, nowhere outside anyway... Lets have a look into Chase's pup house.

And there they are, Chase has mounted Skye from behind, thrusting away, with each heavy thrust comes a slimy slap of his sweaty dripping balls pressing against Skye's clit, which is drowning in all of her "natural" lubricants and the pre-cum from Chase's massive, glistening wet member. Skye moans and calls him master as he nips at her ear and forces himself into her, her pussy barely keeping his "little" friend inside, she feels the veins on him rubbing her insides, teasing her and further pleasuring her sensitive insides, they pulse as hot blood runs through those veins pushing against her vaginal walls, which tightens her up even more so. This is irresistible to Chase, he feels his fuck toy tighten around his cock and his primal instinct is to pound her senseless, he stops, repositions his legs, sliding them the slightest bit back for added power, shifts the tip of his dick around, still lodged deep in Skye's hole, she turns to him, and asks "hey, Chase why did yo- '""'AHHH" she exclaims as Chase thrusts himself as deep as he could, pounding her insides like he was tenderising chicken as fast as his thick strong hind legs could thrust him. The power behind those thrusts were too much for Skye's weak little legs, so she lowered her front end to the ground like a good, submissive and breedable little slut, allowing Chase deeper access into her privates, and a whole new sensation that felt so good it sent Chase into a feral act of primal instinct, he held no regard for her safety or comfort as he rammed his member deep into the slit he claimed. Fucking her with all his might he slowly but surely thrusted his knot further and further into Skye, her flesh tearing at the paws of his massive cock, too big for a little pup like Skye, but he put it all the way in anyway, she cried out in agony as the peak of her favourite sausage forced its way into a hole other than her mouth.
Skye let's out a gasp as her lips finally close around the enormous knot tearing her poor petite body apart.

He grunts as her tight crevasse convulses
around his cock, beckoning him to push out his juices and fill her up until she can't hold anymore in, his dick pulsing as he begins to let flow the white snow he had built up in his massive balls. Skye turns to him and says can't take much more, pull out! PLEASE!" But as she begged, Chase didn't listen, his monstrous knot plugged him deep inside his mate, further stretching her insides with his heavy flow of cum his rock hard cock was forcing into her, there was no stopping it now, is squirted out her pussy like popping a water balloon, soaking the floor, like a layer of snow setting on the ground.
Chase, drained of quite a bit of energy, (and cum) dropped onto Skye, still knotted in her tight little slit. Skye, who couldn't handle the weight fell into the puddle of cum on the floor, squeezing more out of her pussy as her fur soaked some of it up. They lay there panting from their hardcore "exercise" session. Before chase could even open his mouth to tell Skye
what a good girl she had been;

They heard a knock on the door...
BANG BANG BANG