Rental Suprises ☠

"Ummm...too the left" My Lovely BestFriend Molly said to the Mover.

He moved the couch Slightly to the left obeying her command, He wiped sweat off of his bushy eyebrows and have her a annoyed look.

She raised her Eyebrow at him, That's just one of the things I admired her for, She was Extremely confident and stuck with what she believed in...Yet she was the sweetest person I have ever came across in my 18 years of being on the Earth.

"Finally...So what do you Girls think?" Lena Questioned us, she not only is my other roommate but BestFriend...She has been exploring the area in search of apartments for us, she came across this one not to long ago.

"It's Modern yet Comfy...I like it" Molly said raising her Eyebrows in satisfaction.

"Best Birthday surprise I've had yet...I love it" I said, Lena surprised me With a apartment for the three of us for my 18th birthday.

Lena is also 18 and Molly is 20...It just so happens she is turning 21 in exactly 12 days...But who's counting? Me.

"Have you guys Picked Which rooms you'd prefer?" Molly asked running her yellow finger nails through her Long, soft & multi-colored hair.

"Yeah...I chose the Bedroom next to the Living room" Lena said Looking past me and at Her new room, .not hesitating to smile in excitement.

"Mine is the one diagonal from Lena's, The one with the balcony" I said, I always admired balcony and Various kinds of large Windows.

"Okay, I'll have the one in the middle of yours" Molly said Giving is an excited grin.

I felt happy for her, she always had to share a bedroom with her Younger sister...she is 11 I believe.

"Okay...thank god the bedrooms are already furnished because my arms are sore" Molly said frowning at her arms.

My and Lena let out a small chuckle,
"What?" Molly asked again raising her eyebrow, which she tends to do frequently.

"The Movers Arranged all the Furniture that you desired to be in different places until you made up your mind" Lena spoke with a cheeky grin sprawled across her Face.

I have also had a admiration of her Skin, she didn't suffer from acne but her cheeks had the faintest touch of baby rose.

There was no doubt in my mind that she was pretty...Identical to the way I felt about Molly, but She had a lighter skin tone than Lena, but it did wonders for her...I couldn't imagine her with a fine, sun kissed Tan.

"alright well I'm off to bed, I've got Tennis Tomorrow" Lena said.
"Leona your coach called,
Football is switched to 5:30" Molly said to me following the actions of Lena by heading off to sleep.

"Okay" I said.
"I'm gonna Lock up" I
spoke out in a louder tone so both of the girls could hear my words.
"Okay I can give you a ride Tomorrow if you want, I have Ice Hockey at 5:40" Molly said.
"Yes, that would be lovely...Thanks" I said.

After That I headed to the Grey front door and locked it.

I headed over to my room hitting off the lights on my way there.

I walked over to my window and locked my balcony, I looked out and saw 3 boys, One had green eyes that I could automatically notice, even being a good amount of feet away, the other, slightly to the left of him had snake bites and 'Ugg' boots.

One of them Made me get curious to get to know him...for some odd reason.

He had Brown eyes and A cute smile that he flashed
to the boy with green eyes.
His Brown hair looked flawless in the Sun now slowly Sinking below the Horizon.

I quickly locked it and closed my curtains...

What if they saw me?

I thought to myself...But that wasn't my last thought before drifting off into a sleep...The last thought was about that boy with the brown eyes, I was curious and craved more knowledge about him...For a second I thought of how creepy that sounded but A little voice inside of my head whispered.

But you know you do.