Birthday

Nathalie's POV

I woke up to my fiancé kissing my naked back.

"Morning, my beloved. Happy birthday," he said in a raspy voice.

"'Morning, love." I kissed him.

"Great news, baby... I... I... just got the notice that the studies are finally negative... Those months without intercourse have been worth the wait."

"Oh, great! We only waited because you wanted." I hugged him.

"I know, and I don't regret a thing."

I turned my phone on and saw a cute message from Amelie:

"Happy b-day, baby girl. I'm really looking forward to seeing you tonight at your place, hottie. I'll take you a gin and a something else, all the best for the best fuck friend ever. XO, love you. Happy 39, darling."

"Do you still see her in that way?" Gabriel asked, nibbling on my neck.

"I don't, Gabe."

"Really, Nath?"

I nodded and snuggled him into my chest.

"I love you, Nath... please don't ever be with her again... I don't stand a chance against her."

"I won't, love. Besides, I fell in love with you! Why would you not stand a chance against her if I actually chose you?"

"I've seen a lot, Nath... more than what I would have liked... and you looked so happy by her side..."

"Not any happier than with you, hottie."

"But you were healthy."

"Well, I'm kind of getting better by the day, Gabriel... I may not be able to walk yet, but I do feel better."

"That's great, my baby." He caressed my sides. "So... how about we start our day pleasantly?"

"Hmm, Gabe..." He kissed my neck.

"You know? A black catsuit would fit you perfectly."

I chuckled.

"Now, what's that all about?"

"Nothing, sweetie... just something that I would like to see you on."

I laughed and got on him.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked. "Apart from fucking me, of course." I sat on his chest.

"Well, we have our little celebration at night... Amelie and Harry are coming... and Marinette, of course... As for the rest of the day... you can choose. We can go to the park, watch movies, or have ice-cream at Andre's... I don't know. You choose, baby."

I accommodated myself over his face and he began to lick and suck on my clit.

"Damn you, sexy bitch." He spanked me and grabbed my hips. "I love your body..." He licked, my body preparing for a great pleasure. "And you..." He sucked. "And the way you taste." He nibbled on my clitoris, making me come and release a loud moan. "We can leave the rest for later, hottie."

After taking a shower together, I told him I'd like to have lunch with the kids, then go to a boat ride on the Seine and finish the afternoon with a tasty ice-cream at Andre's.

"That sounds quite adorable." He booped my nose. "So... how about you wear a dress? For the boat ride. Something floral and short?"

"Nothing floral or short, Gabe."

"You have lovely legs, tho. You should show them more."

"Oh hush, it's not very nice of you to say that. I only wear short when I..."