Confusion

Kiyone Pov

As I pulled away from Nizar, I was finally pleased with my introduction. Not only did I find a way to deal with the potential obstacles that'll get in the way of Nizar and me, but I was also able to accomplish what it said on Google a while back.

Flashback 1 month before entering Advanced Nurturing High School

Inside an empty hotel room there lay Kiyone on top of her bed with her hair scattered all about with a phone on hand, surfing through the internet before coming across a certain topic that interested her.

Hovering over with her thumb there lay a link regarding something that very much related to her situation at hand. While for many other girls this was quite common but to her, it was completely unfitting. Being devoid of mostly all of her emotions, one would think that such a topic wouldn't interest her but in reality that was completely the opposite. Finally free from the shackles of the white room, Kiyone was able to do whatever she pleased and currently, she held quite the interest in one of the primary emotions we as people possess.

That thing was Love.

After being in the white room, Kiyone was forced into an engagement with a person named Nizar Hata, and ever such then, the limited outlook of life that kiyone once possessed began to change.

While they were still confined by the likes of Prof. Ayanokōji and were forced to obey by his rules, Nizar would always often makes such boresome task enjoyable. Or to put it in his words "more interesting".

Following along with these schemes of his, the once bland life she once lived in was now filled with color. Though little to nothing changed if one were to look at the bigger picture, the way Kiyone viewed the world as a whole was changing slowly as time moved on.

This subtle change caused Kiyone to become less emotionless than before and which lead her to be more intrigued by these phenomena called emotions. And since she was engaged with Nizar, the emotion that she was interested in the most was; Love. Thus, why she was currently doing research on it.

Finally clicking on the link with her right thumb, she began to read through the article with great interest. Inside this article was "helpful" advice on what to do if anyone were to flirt with your significant other and how to prevent that from happening.

And being the narrow-minded person she was, she took these words to heart. Each and every word that she read were imprinted inside her mind. There was nothing she missed.

Though she may be a genius, to say she didn't lack common sense was a straight up lie. Even with Nizar informing her with all his power regarding common sense, he wasn't able to teach her everything. Which is the reason for the kiss that happened not too long ago.

End of Flashback.

Once again I'm pleased for your help google-kun... I thought mentally smiling to myself

With that said, I faced the class with a lit-up fire in my eye, being excited by what's to come. However, more than likely my face was expressionless as usual.

I really should've continued practicing smiling more before coming here. Just how Nizar told me to do. I thought about remembering standing in front of the mirror forcing my cheeks up to make myself smile.

But regardless of that, I shouldn't dwell on the past anymore because today was the day when my ordinary high school life began. Now facing the class once more, being pleased with my introduc—

....

....

....

Did I do something wrong? What was the big deal? It was just a kiss...