The Riders Academy

I walked into the stable block, with my highly-strung thoroughbred-cross, Fanta, prancing beside me. I ignored the stares of the other girls, and led Fanta into a fresh stable. I put his black personalised stable rug on, and gave him his feed for the night. I stood there, stroking him, until I saw a figure lean over the stable door, "You must be the new girl, huh?" She asked, "Yeah, I'm Ashley, and this is Fanta." I replied, "Aw cool, I'm Chelsea, and my horse is Candy, she's that one over there," she pointed to a spotty Warmblood, who was just resting. "She's a cool colour, huh?" Chelsea said, I agreed, we said our goodbyes, and Chelsea walked back to Candy. I gave Fanta one last pat, and went to see where Dad had got too.

I found Dad in the sand school, Un-loading all of my mounts. I had five, six including Fanta. One was a black Dutch-warmblood, called Dragon, one was a big flea-bitten grey hunter, called Mushu, another, Bambi, was a blood-bay, almost petite thoroughbred, Sapphire was my Dapple-grey warmblood, with a wall eye and lastly, I had Taz. Taz was a bit special, palomino, big, big hunter, almost 17hh. Taz was my newest horse, and he was a handful and a half.

I led them all into their new stables, getting many glares from other girls. I put Taz in the corner, beside Bambi, so he'd be calm. I put Dragon in-between Bambi and Mushu, and then Fanta, and Sapphire beside a horse called Blue, who belonged to a bitchy girl called Lucy. "I hope your horse's vaccinations are up-to-date," she snapped, "Oh, don't worry, I used to live in a pretty professional stables, then I got a scholarship here, after I won at HOYS, Olympia, Little Burghy, and other big-name competitions. So they are up-to-date" I snarled back. Lucy looked a bit shocked, then strutted over to a few girls in a corner, who eyed me, impressed. I smirked, put Sapphire's baby-blue personalised stable rug on, gave her a pat, and tended to all my other mounts.